A few questions about Deaf culture and its relation to the world

Jasper

Reaction score
I would like to keep as on topic as possible.. If you can answer the questions make a few comments that would be great.. I would like to compile the responses and try to come up with an understanding of what peoples views and thoughts are about these subjects.

1.) What do you think, if any, is the single most important thing "Deaf culture" can, is or has contributed to the fabric of American culture? (Yes, this question is towards those living in the US.. but ANYONE is welcome to post about their experiences in their respective countries)

2.) Do you consider Deaf culture and its community to be apart of the nation at large? or do you feel a sense of separation and or isolation from American culture? If so.. how?

3.) If you could have one wish.. in regards to the deaf community, what has impacted it, its future, or other advice, idea, or notion you would like to see happen. What would it be?

4.) Location? You can be as exact or vague as you want.. from address to state

Shel90 gave me this idea in a previous post about peoples various thoughts from one part of the country to another.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Back