A Cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are going to tell me how I interpret things. You can't be serious. :rofl:You read things in that are not there and then draw conclusions and comment on half baked assumptions. Please!

No, I am not telling you how you interpret things. You are telling me how you interpret things in what you say in your responses.

Looks like a couple of hearing dudes are looking for a fight today. Wives busy, fellas?:laugh2:

She talking about YOU, not your daughter.

Deafgal :laugh2:

You think Jillio meant to write that she thinks what Rick needs most is the acceptance, understanding, and validation of other deaf ?

And what she needs the most, as we all as human beings do, is the acceptance, understanding, and validation of those most like her. Other deaf.

Last edited:
No you were not referring to me but specifically to my daughter's needs and to who those other human beings would be who would meet her needs.

You have consistently over the years attacked me through my daughter because you cannot bully me the way you bully others. It is the true mark of a coward and a bully.

If any categorization that you choose to use includes you, then by all means exclude me and my family from it.
Rick

Great! I will no longer think of you nor speak of you as a human being. See? Problem solved.

You think Jillio meant to write that she thinks what Rick needs most is the acceptance, understanding, and validation of other deaf ?

Check my post. I stated what all human beings need is the acceptance, understanding, and validation of those most like them. But Rick has since informed me that he prefers not to be categorized as a human being, so I guess it no longer applies to him.

To give you a better example, Remember Sound and fury, you know the girl like her CI right... Remember the part In the kitchen where grandma said something like "you responded to me when you had your back turned" Watch that girl's reaction... I think I know how she is feeling at that moment.

Jillio if Rick isn't a "human" then what what is He? My read of #781-Rick doesn't want his 24 year daughter involved in various comments.
Being a recent Joiner of alldeaf.com hard to follow some comments.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Grendel,

Jillio was responding to deafgal001's comment about Rick's daughter but she was also being 'all inclusive' in her comment, so she was not 'bringing his daughter into it'.

p.s. note the use of periods/full-stops.

Jillio if Rick isn't a "human" then what what is He? My read of #781-Rick doesn't want his 24 year daughter involved in various comments.

He'll have to answer that question for you. He is the one that said he did not want to be categorized as a human. My answer is, "I have no idea."

If Rick doesn't want his daughter involved, he needs to stop bringing her into discussions. Very simple.

Um, why is a father still speaking for a 24 year old person? There are some boundary and emeshment issues here. The alternative is that he perceives his daughter as property, which is slightly antiquated. lol

He'll have to answer that question for you. He is the one that said he did not want to be categorized as a human. My answer is, "I have no idea."

If Rick doesn't want his daughter involved, he needs to stop bringing her into discussions. Very simple.

Actually, I said that I do not want myself or my family to be included in any category that includes you.

I discuss my daughter's experiences with her cochlear implant and parental decisions we made for her in response to posts in a cochlear implant forum. You attempt, although you have never met and/or talked to her, to comment on what her needs might be and to whom you believe is capable of meeting and/or understanding those needs. Two very different concepts.

You want to discuss those experiences fine, I will be more than happy to educate you. You want to comment upon my child as a person then you should be prepared to accept the consequences.
Rick

Viewing you as a concrete thinker, I will answer differently. Rick is a human.

He and Jillio don't like each other.

Rick would never be mentioned at all if he did not participate here even though his deaf daughter is already 24.

It is his choice. He knows Jillio won't stop if he comes here.

I just read Rick's signature line and it explains a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back