A card from Vet.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Sequoias and I got the card from the Vet about Nike.

It says: "While no one else can truly understand the special bond you shared, we know that it is never easy to say good bye. Our thoughts are with you in this time of loss."

Asst Vet, Laura says: So sorry for your loss. Rats are a hard pet to own because they are short lived but are so wonderful and can create a strong bond in a short amount of time. Thank you for being such good rattie parents!

Asst Vet, Meg says: Nike was SO lucky to have lived such a wonderful life in your home with your family, best regards.

Vet, Chris: Nike will live on in your hearts. Love cannot be forgotten. It lives forever.

Here a picture of card:

That's my first time to getting that card. It's pretty touch my heart!

Awww how sweet of them sent you guys a card!!

:hug:

Sequoias and I got the card from the Vet about Nike.

It says: "While no one else can truly understand the special bond you shared, we know that it is never easy to say good bye. Our thoughts are with you in this time of loss."

Asst Vet, Laura says: So sorry for your loss. Rats are a hard pet to own because they are short lived but are so wonderful and can create a strong bond in a short amount of time. Thank you for being such good rattie parents!

Asst Vet, Meg says: Nike was SO lucky to have lived such a wonderful life in your home with your family, best regards.

Vet, Chris: Nike will live on in your hearts. Love cannot be forgotten. It lives forever.

Here a picture of card:

That's my first time to getting that card. It's pretty touch my heart!

That is very sweet of them! And the picture is really cute and beautiful! Sounds like you have an excellent vet! :hug:

That is very sweet of them! And the picture is really cute and beautiful! Sounds like you have an excellent vet! :hug:

I agreed that that's very sweet of them, I'm very glad that I have her as my rats' vet because she's VERY caring about animals in first to making sure that they are healthy, alright and everything like that. I like it! :hug: Thanks :)

wow thats inspire they did send lovely notecard to you. At least you know that u attent a really good vet place! That's good that they show cares... very barely business re like that.

Very nice! Yes, I got a card from my dog's vet after my dog passed away 7 years ago to poor health and old age.

I am so Sorry .. its happen recently? and Nike' only 8 months old ? :(

Nice of Vet send cards~ :)

Peace
Phillips

My vet does the same things. It really help in the grieving progress. The card is beautiful. Thinking of you!.

AWW SH

i got a card a year and half ago stating my old cat Ferris a family member
it make me feel proud to have Ferris a part of the family for SO long since he was 8 weeks old kitten rescued from humane society
i love ya and miss ya Ferris

AWW SH

i got a card a year and half ago stating my old cat Ferris a family member
it make me feel proud to have Ferris a part of the family for SO long since he was 8 weeks old kitten rescued from humane society
i love ya and miss ya Ferris

Yeppers ;)

Back