6-year-old takes family car after missing bus

why not? he's a danger to all. schools are almost out at this hour. you don't want kids to be victim....

School's out and they are still in lockdown. Guess the parents will have to come retrieve their children. Phooey, what's next, a few soldiers allotted to each school for the protection of the kids?

School's out and they are still in lockdown. Guess the parents will have to come retrieve their children. Phooey, what's next, a few soldiers allotted to each school for the protection of the kids?

ay de mi!

A kid with more sense would wake his mom up and have her drive him to school.

By the way, I think he is way way too young to be playing Grand Theft Auto. The game is rated as Mature (17 and up).

Yeah I really wonder how clueless his parents were when a 6 year old as a minor is playing a game thats only for mature audiences.

WOW!!! :jaw: :shock: :-o

I feel bad for kid's parents because kid is only 6 years old and kid already been play on Grand Theft Auto (Grand Theft Auto suppose to be over 17 years old!) then would be worst case in this court.

I would not let my own kid to play any violence video games, I don't care what kids want but I have to follow the law to make sure kids not get too smart by early!

anyway I still can't believe many weird, strange and stupid news but I'm glad that kid still alive, which is good but kid will learn what kid did mistake and parents will learn what they did mistake too!

Back