4 Injured In Pit Bull Attack

rockin'robin

Reaction score
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- An Arlington woman said a pit bull dog attacked a person and injured three others in the front yard of the dog's home early Sunday morning.

A woman who said her name was Tammy described how the dog attacked a person in front of a home in the 8700 block of Cocoa Avenue in Woodland Acres.

"There was lights off in the house so the dog could not see who it was. He was just thinking there was an intruder in his property," Tammy said. "He lunged at the door and pushed the door open, and when he did, he grabbed a hold of the young man's arm."

Tammy said she saw the attack and tried to pull the pit bull off the man. That's when the dog turned on her and she screamed for help.

"I heard the girl screaming in there, so I went in there to help her," said Robert Smith. "And me and my buddy got attacked by the damn dog. And that was it. These are the results."

Tammy and Smith said a man named Ron saved their lives by getting in between them and the dog.

"He told me to get out. So I got out and he was in there fighting with it still," Smith said.

"I grab a butcher knife and threw it on the floor and told him as I ran out the door, 'Just kill the dog, just kill the dog,' " Tammy said.

They said Ron stabbed the dog to try to get it off of him. Others in the neighborhood sad the dog is still in its home. The owners would not comment.

4 Injured In Pit Bull Attack - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

The whole story sounds shady. By the way, these people look like total hicks.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

More weirdness out of Florida. Business as usual. LOL

Not surprised, I know that pit bull is banned in Miami-Dade County.

The whole story sounds shady. By the way, these people look like total hicks.

Watch it. A lot of hicks are good people and do not smell. There is a lot of them in my town.

Pit Bull attacks will never ever end. That is how they are.

Um, pitbull is a dog so...yeah dogs CAN see in the dark. something isn't right about this story.

Watch it. A lot of hicks are good people and do not smell. There is a lot of them in my town.

Pit Bull attacks will never ever end. That is how they are.

watch it. lot of pit bulls are good dogs and do not fight whenever they want. There is a lot of them in my area.

Hick stupidity will never ever end. That is how they are too.... :dunno:

SteelX, maybe the dog drank the oil spill water. Maybe it even glows!

Um, pitbull is a dog so...yeah dogs CAN see in the dark. something isn't right about this story.

no dogs can't see in dark. It's just that dogs can see in dark better than humans because of bigger pupils. that's the prime difference

Wirelessly posted

Most "pitbulls" are not even Pitbulls. Many of them are lab mixes which look like a bully breed...

Just something to consider.

that is serious on pitbull because harm on, police fines for owner because property because fault

Wirelessly posted

Most "pitbulls" are not even Pitbulls. Many of them are lab mixes which look like a bully breed...

Just something to consider.

and it's not even a real breed anyway.

Dunno if this happened on the "hick" side of town or what....but, not all of us are "hicks" and not all of us own Pit Bulls....

Can't understand why the Pit Bull attacked "the owner"?....I can see a dog protecting the home, even the yard, his turf...but when it comes down the dog will attack the owner without any provacation, that's a different thing....

Guess we can say the Pit Bull was not "trained properly"?....Whenever my little doggie barks at people who come to the door, I can merely just pick her up to keep her from "nipping" the person on the leg...and my doggie has never tried to attack or bite me for that...if she did, then it's off to the pound. Little doggies can do a lot of damage also.

Can't understand why the Pit Bull attacked "the owner"?

on most cases - it was either provoked or diagnosed with mental disease such as rabid and something else. That's why if a case like this is questionable, its blood sample gets sent to CDC or a facility for test.

Dunno if this happened on the "hick" side of town or what....but, not all of us are "hicks" and not all of us own Pit Bulls....

The people interviewed in the video were definitely hicks. There's no doubt on that part. No offence intended.

Back