3 lions guard girl until help arrives...

Wow that was amazing.. Ya know if the lions were in the wilds, they aren't very nice at all. Its really amazing!

All Living Creatures Have Souls

Not a blade of grass moves without God's sanction. Even though we may percieve something to be good or evil. No one can know why things happen the way they do but rest assured, there is an eternal witness. Animals, plants, trees, aqautics, everything has a soul. You cannot see the soul because it is in the heart and atomic in size but it pervades the body with consciousness.

There are 5 kinds of consciousness according to the ancient Sanskrit texts of India known as the "Vedas."

1. concealed- that is, plants, trees etc.
2. constricted-cats, dogs, insects, birds, aqauatics and animals in general.
3. blooming-humans
4. blossoming-humans
5. flowering-humans

Note: The humans have a capability of reaching the higest level because most possess intelligence and so can understand religion, or God. Animals cannot undertsand God. Religion is the only thing that separates humans from animals. Eating, sleeping, defending and mating are animal propensities, therefore as human beings, we have to rise to a higher consciousness.

Thus, because the individual soul within humans and animals are the same spiritual constitution (are you following me?) and because each soul is accompanied by the "supersoul" who is witnessing all our actions, the girl was protected on the order of God not to harm her....otherwise she would have been killed and eaten. These are facts.

There are no accidents. So, yes, we do have guardian angels. The Vedas also declare that you do not leave your body (die) unless another body is prepared by a higher authority, else you cannot be put into the womb of another mother according to ones karma until this has been decided. This is known as the science of God. Read, "Bhagavad-gita As It Is" by HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Hope this helps.

Animals are just like humans. They have parenting skills and maternal/paternal instincts, the need to protect a fragile person/animal. Does anyone remember Jambo, the silverback gorilla? He made headlines when he gently stroked a little boy's forehead when the little boy fell into his exhibit. People that were in the zoo were frantic for the little boy's safety because there were other gorillas around Jambo but Jambo made sure the little boy was safe and unharmed until zoo helpers rushed to the little boy. I even viewed the video myself and it gave me goosebumps!

http://www.gorilla-haven.org/ghfamous.htm

:angel: :angel: :angel: Those 3 lions were like angels sent unto that young girl, to protect her from the real beasts. We now can look at lions at a different light.

How do we look at lions now? King of the beasts or protectors of God!!!

This is such an amazing story.

Back