2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I met two Canaians and they are awesome. I'm glad they are not like these Idiots

I was very disappointed at my team for their own loss of the game :( but I applaud that they did a great job of the season/playoffs series, I know that game 6 and 7 that they aren't very good at it but they did best as they tried to scoring a goals..I guess they did ran out of the luck! I didn't see the outside of Vancouver but I was in bed so I missed it!

I hopefully all the canadians teams are going to win the Stanley cup for next year. Let's see what will bring for the season this year! :)

people blame to idiot wrong think so Cancuk is not stupid but Cancuk is very good job and they accept respect to boston, I research find information!

terrible news screw up the your will future horrible on injury worst to your insurance not safe!

OK gophers.. big news.. we now are back in business in Winnipeg... the relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers has been approved and then we will get ready for the NHL draft this coming Friday.. however we will not see the team name and jersey revealed till a good time maybe end of July or August as to prevent any fake craps coming out so fast.. that will be done and I am sure True North know what they are doing on that...

OK gophers.. big news.. we now are back in business in Winnipeg... the relocation of the Atlanta Thrashers has been approved and then we will get ready for the NHL draft this coming Friday.. however we will not see the team name and jersey revealed till a good time maybe end of July or August as to prevent any fake craps coming out so fast.. that will be done and I am sure True North know what they are doing on that...

Really I am puzzled it I am surprised interesting!, I never heard it how do you news! on winnipeg!

Whooops.. forgot to update this...

We now know the name of the Winnipeg team..it's the Jets.. .yep ya read this right!! Winnipeg Jets are back! Now we will have to probably wait till training camp or preseason for the Jets colors, team jerseys and logo to be ready...

Long due myself to said here.

Wooooo for Boston Bruins!

Beantown got 7 titles in last 11 years. Who is next? Red Sox...yup, Phillies are one to be beat team themselves.

Add 9 NCAA titles to me since I live near Uconn : basketball women (6) and men (2) and men's soccer.

What sweet decade for me?! :D

Back