2 year old smoker!

I do wonder if the father supervises his child while he/she smokes.

It is also a fire hazard. A two year old does not have the mental capacity to know what fire is.

I do wonder if the father supervises his child while he/she smokes.

It is also a fire hazard. A two year old does not have the mental capacity to know what fire is.

I would think so, as it said in the article that the father dispenses the cigarettes to him.

Now it has been made public. Hopefully the child will get the help he/she needs.

But if this happened in the U.S. The parents would have been charged with child endangerment.

But seeing this being in a foreign country. I do not know the laws or the type of medical care available to this child. but I can only imagine.

If it is rural China, not much medical care is available.

It's very sad. He's gonna have a short and hard life ahead of him. I once met a 22 yr old guy at the station. He told me that he started smoking since he was 8 yrs old. In the entire 20 minutes that I was with him, he was coughing at least 80% of the time.

I agree with everyone. Smoking is throwing your health and life away! That poor kid will be in for a world of pain due to lung cancer!

Wow, there's a 2 year old smoker? Just when I thought I heard it all, this is unbelievable. :shock:

Back