2 VP-200 Call/Receive Work in One IP?

I disagree. Basic speed is speeding slower than Express speed, so therefore, Bart's roommate can cancel basic speed package in order to save money. Unless they want to get higher speed package, then go for it. Up to them.

Read my post again please

But you may not be able to use all VP200 at the same time

Again I said Basic can work but it is not recommended because you could not run more than 1 VP200 on Basic speed at same time

It is best to get top 2 speed package like Elite and Express package on DSL which only cost 5 to 10 dollar extra a month but make a huge difference on internet usage.

No, since two VPs are hooked into one router, so therefore, increase ul/dl to 786 kbps or higher. Lower speed will cause one or both vps to get slow and choppy if they use them at the same time at that speed.

So 786kbps x two vps = 1.5MB. Most ISP do not have enough speed for upload like 1.5MB.

So, I set 192kb for both and they running smooth, clear, and no lag at same time.

I don't know why you guys are tripping about internet connection.

I told you that my tech level is somewhat high. I have knowledge with internet connection speeds.

My cable modem is at Turbo Speed Package with 15mbps down and 2mbps up.

All I ask is how to get both vp200 to work call and receive in one IP that's it.

I want to thank people who suggest me to call Sorenson to fix the listening port.

Cheers,
Exor

Back