2 more weeks to go..... birthday

GuinnessGirl30

Reaction score

Hello everyone, it's really crazy weeks for me since two more weeks left to go for my birthday and i'm having a huge birthday party... monday afternoon i will have denisit appt then after that my parents and i will be stop over my aunt's house, i really can't wait to seeing my favor cousins.... then whenever i getting home then i have to be ready for everything to packing around for my birthday party weekend on april 13th and 14th.... it gonna be at the hotel since my friends and i will getting suite room... there around 30 people gonna be there for my party, hopefully is blast time than last year i had birthday party, it was only even 4 girls and 18 boys... so this year there is gonna be alot boys and alot girls even... i would be have a two games, but one game for the boys only, i would dare the boys to let me painting their nails if they have their guts, if not then i have to find another way to mess around with them... other game is gonna be for everyone who want to trying the jello since my good friend and i are going to making one on 12th of april... we are going to put three diffrent kind of booze- captial mogan, vodka, and southern comf.. the jello flavor is gonna be strawberry, blueberry and green apple... i bet it gonna be alot fun this year... i am so excting to seeing that guy from indiana name jimmy- since i really likes him alot... let me explain you this....
i met jimmy into aim deaf chatroom and we did talked alot together... we getting know each other alot more about us.... then we started like each other alot... i started so happy and couldnt wait to go visit him... then i went over to a friend's of mine to stay over for two days then i plan on going to indiana to seeing jimmy, but he imed to my friend and told me there was a bad news that his brother got into accident and he was in the hosptail so i had to wait and even there was bad storm too in feb... so i decide to wait... then in march we finally talked since he want me to come down so i decide to go on march 2nd so i finally did went there and stayed there until 7th then i left there and arrive in michigan on 8th... then my parents and i went over my aunt's house that day because my dad had to go to somewhere for his appt so we stayed there for two night then after that i came back home... somehow jimmy havent talk to me for few days it bother me since it making me feel like i did something make him staying away from me or something else since i cant even think of what.... so i asked my good friend, if she would try to talk to him to see if he talk to her, she did im him and he respond her, then my friend asked him what he think of me and he told her that he rather to be friend with me, then she told me this then i asked her to ask him why and what the reason... it was so simple stupid reason ever i heard... he said it because i kisses his roommate's cheek, my friend and i was like oh my gosh it just meaning friends and it dont meaning anything else...then i trying to get talk to him online,but not even talk with me so i got into big fighting with him, then he finally talking with me since because i told him why are you hiding or something like that and he said he been busy and i was like yeah right you talked to my good friend, thats dont making any sense... then he signed off... then few days later he imed me and telling me that he was sorry, i was like umm alright then so what's up and he said that my roommate and i still coming to your birthday party... i was like hmm? ok then do whatever you want so....
i am very happy to seeing him again and i would trying to get into talking with jimmy to see if he could giving me another chance, but i don't know how to making him and get into talk with him over abt that since i don't know if he would since i am afraid to talking with him, but i did want to asking my good friend to talk with him, but i don't think it good idea for my friend to be invole? would it? i don't think it good idea since i think that he would like to hear from me or something like that, am i right? i have a question to asking you all of you guys in alldeaf, did i do something wrong to kisses someone's cheek? i don't think it is since it nothing wrong with it... and i think that jimmy is very very very senative person ever i see...
but right now i am trying to get a mr right man since i been thur bad life with all my idiot ex boyfriend... the first ex boyfriend i have been with him for two years been abused me, control me and everything is wrong from him, second guy was from PA- he is really cheater with other girls i know of... third guy was short relationship with him since he been cheated and player too so i decide to be single for awhile until 5th guy i was with hearing guy name john, since i used be roommate with my best friend in the house and somehow my friends and i went to meijer to meet john at the park lots then we followed him to the bar then we hang out at the bar somehow i noticed alot girls been around john, but somehow i noticed john did told girls that don't touch him since i have girlfriend right there then all girls walked away from him... then somehow he had to go a friend's house for the party so my friends and i went back to my old place somehow john came over after that night... i was sleeping and he woke me up... my roommate was gone to working that day... then we did spend time together, somehow my roommate got home from work and got pissed off, i was like what matter? and she told me that it was her ex fiance, i was like whoa, i didn't know that i am really sorry, but i like him alot and we are together right now, but i can't dump him over the stupid reason... and i told her that she is going out with my ex boyfriend form high school too so what's wrong with that since i accept that you are with my ex boyfriend. then she got pissed off then went to her grandma's house then she told her mother abt that.. i came to my parents house to stay away from the problem then next day i was taking nap then my old cell phone woke me up and i got a message from my roommate and she said i will see you tmw then i was like what the f*** then looked at my mom and my mom said wait until dad coming home and i was like no you better tell me right now, she didn't want to tel lme because she knew that i would be out of control so my mom did told me before my dad came home that my roommate and her mom will be meeting with me and my parents tmw and i was like sighs whatever then next day i went to my old place and we had small meeting then somehow i decide to move out because my roommate's mother told me that if i want to stay there and live there then i cant even see john or something like that, i was like forget it and i am out of here and move out... then i got everything packing then went back to my parents... then i been talking with john online alot of time and we did missed each other... we been on relationship for 3 years, but i dumped him over because i found out my best friend told me that he got a girl preg last year and i didn't even know about that... so i told john, how come you didn't tell me something that my best friend told me about that... and he said what it is and i told him that i heard that you got daugther behind my back and he was like i didn't want to hurt you and i would tell you truth someday whenever i am ready i was like too late and i rather to be friend... but he been still begging me alot of time, even now he still begging me ugh i hate that... but i told all guys that i rather to be single and want to find a mr right man since i don't want any old people that i am friends with to be my date or boyfriend because i rather to be their friends... i rather new people and see how it goes...
sorry, i better even shut up right now... i just love to talking to much... if anyone wanna chat with me and get know more abt me then leave comment here or im me anytime you wanna... thanks so much, have a great night... enjoying the story...

Hello!
We just talked on AIM the other day, ehehe! remember?

This story is alittle too personal(too much info)....I don't tell anything to anyone about my personal business.....anyway...just for your info....guiness(sp??lol)

Have a Good Night!

The Enter Key is your best friend.. but sounds like you've got a lot on your hands.

Wishing you the best of luck with figuring out how to solve all that. :)

Back