2 firefighters shot, killed while battling NY blaze

Of course, without a gun he could have got the firemen with a bomb......like Rudolph did.
Who? Him? Ha ha ha! He was 62 fucking years old. Did you see this bummer's picture? He didn't look like a bomber to me at all.

Last edited:
You said it is against discussin political on AD on other thread, now you want keep discussin that political should outlaw guns? Your very hypocrite!
Did I say that? If you mean the thread called Running over the Fiscal Cliff, yes, I said that it's political news since it includes the terms, Republicans and Democrats. So far, no one has used those terms in this thread. Oh, when I said "That's why gun control is discussed right now", I mean people all over America talk about it right now. Not on this forum only. That's all.

Who can change gun laws? The simple answer is politicians is the one that changes the law. So therefore it is political related issue.

Did I say that? If you mean the thread called Running over the Fiscal Cliff, yes, I said that it's political news since it includes the terms, Republicans and Democrats. So far, no one has used those terms in this thread. Oh, when I said "That's why gun control is discussed right now", I mean people all over America talk about it right now. Not on this forum only. That's all.

Ask yourself this question, how many of shooters shots with guns that they used and owned LEGALLY?

If zero, then whats point of gun control?

If all of them were owned legally, then it is whole different ballgame.
Zero? Never happen!

You need to prove it.
Remember two threads, one about the guy shooting at SUV, he owned the gun legally and another one about another guy killing two unarmed teen burglars, he owned the gun legally, too. That's two so it's never zero. There are many more of them but we won't be able to hear or read all local news from other cities/states. National news don't usually tell everything that's local. For example, sometimes I watch police chases on TV local news while TV national news don't show them.

Who? Him? Ha ha ha! He was 62 fucking years old. Did you see this bummer's picture? He didn't look like a bomber to me at all.

what does a bomber look like? Ted Kaczynski? Tim McVeigh? Eric Rudolph? or a Muslim with big beard?

What does a bomber look like? Also, what are the age limits?

Remember two threads, one about the guy shooting at SUV, he owned the gun legally and another one about another guy killing two unarmed teen burglars, he owned the gun legally, too. That's two so it's never zero. There are many more of them but we won't be able to hear or read all local news from other cities/states. National news don't usually tell everything that's local. For example, sometimes I watch police chases on TV local news while TV national news don't show them.

Blue - you are correct but his case is disputed because of SYG law, that why we have court to resolve.

Red - That's legally under Castle Doctrine law.

You need prove more than those, are you forgot about movie theater shooting?

Well now they are saying that a former female neighbor is being charged as it looks like she purchased two of the guns either for him or gave or sold them to him. They still have not released the identity of the body found in the house either. Must be having difficulty with ID?

Here is breaking news, some of you wonder how this firemen killer obtained gun. His neighbor is the one, she is now responsible for this. She used her own identity to obtain firearms for this fallen firefighter. Stupid bitch!

Rochester, N.Y. - A woman from Greece faces federal, state charges connected to guns used in the firefighter ambush slayings on Christmas Eve in Webster.

24-year-old Dawn Nguyen, who used to be a neighbor of the gunman, has been charged with filing a falsified business record.

State police say the charge is connected to the purchase of an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle and a 12-gauge shotgun that the gunman, William Spengler, had with him Monday when firefighters Michael Chiapperini and Tomasz Kaczowka were gunned down.

U.S. Attorney General William Hochul says Nguyen was with Spengler when she bought the guns at Gander Mountain in Henrietta in 2010. She said the guns were for herself. But investigators say she was actually buying the guns for Spengler.

Spengler, who was imprisoned from 1981 to 1998 for killing his grandmother, was not allowed to own firearms.

"Dawn Nguyen told the seller of these weapons that she was to be true owner and buyer of these guns," said Hochul. "It is absolutely against federal law to provide any materially false information" on a firearms application.

Police: Greece Woman Bought Guns Used In Webster Firefighter Ambush - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com

Here is breaking news, some of you wonder how this firemen killer obtained gun. His neighbor is the one, she is now responsible for this. She used her own identity to obtain firearms for this fallen firefighter. Stupid bitch!

Rochester, N.Y. - A woman from Greece faces federal, state charges connected to guns used in the firefighter ambush slayings on Christmas Eve in Webster.

24-year-old Dawn Nguyen, who used to be a neighbor of the gunman, has been charged with filing a falsified business record.

State police say the charge is connected to the purchase of an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle and a 12-gauge shotgun that the gunman, William Spengler, had with him Monday when firefighters Michael Chiapperini and Tomasz Kaczowka were gunned down.

U.S. Attorney General William Hochul says Nguyen was with Spengler when she bought the guns at Gander Mountain in Henrietta in 2010. She said the guns were for herself. But investigators say she was actually buying the guns for Spengler.

Spengler, who was imprisoned from 1981 to 1998 for killing his grandmother, was not allowed to own firearms.

"Dawn Nguyen told the seller of these weapons that she was to be true owner and buyer of these guns," said Hochul. "It is absolutely against federal law to provide any materially false information" on a firearms application.

Police: Greece Woman Bought Guns Used In Webster Firefighter Ambush - Rochester, News, Weather, Sports, and Events - 13WHAM.com
So she is an accessory to murder, even though she didn't know his plan?

So she is an accessory to murder, even though she didn't know his plan?

huh? accessory to murder? no. it would be an accessory to murder if she knows about it and willfully participates in it.

she broke federal law by doing it for another person.

Back