16-year-old arrested in rape of 6-year-old LA School for Deaf student

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |16-year-old arrested in rape of 6-year-old LA School for Deaf student

Louisiana State Police have arrested a 16-year-old male for the alleged rape of a six-year-old female student at the Louisiana School for the Deaf.

The incident was reported last month and was part of a series of sexual assault allegations that led to the school being temporarily shut down. The school was closed October 8th and is not yet expected to reopen until November 3rd.

The 16-year-old was booked at the Franklin Parish Sheriff's Office on Aggravated Rape charges.

"The arrest is the result of an LSP investigation into an incident which occurred on a charter bus for the Louisiana School for the Deaf out of Baton Rouge," said Louisiana State Police spokesman Trooper Mark Davis. "The alleged rape occurred on September 26, 2008 and the LSP investigation began on September 30, 2008. The victim and the suspect in this case were both students at the school. The alleged crime occurred in Franklin Parish as the bus was transporting the victim and the suspect to their respective homes in north Louisiana," Dennis said.

The suspect's name was not released because he is a minor.

This is so sad. :( I hope they don't go easy on him - he deserves to be locked up for rest of his life.

6 years old ?! That's way tooo young. Gee, I hope that little girl don't experience any trauma after what he did to her. I am glad they put that guy away. Sad to know that he will be labeled " Sex offender " at the age of 16.

Back