10 year top that will cure deaf to be hearing

Haha, I didn't know you guys were writing all that stuff while I was rambling on that post I just made. That militant underground deaf thing sounds like an even better movie plot! HEYYYY!!!!! Let's make a movie about it! We need an awesome producer and a perfectionist director so people will take it seriously though. Probably cost about 140k USD tho :roll:

Hey, I can be the screenwriter cuz I love to write! :D Dont know nothing about producing nor directing.

Ouch!! I can not join because I don't know anything about putting on the movie about that on what the future world would be like if we Deafies have to be force to implant and don't forget about the babies who can not protest or fight with hearing people and they were being force to implant anyway. :ugh: I can not believe that I gave you a wonderful idea of going underground and refuse to be assimilate by the hearing world. I would love to join as unite with you to fight for our rights as Deaf people. I don't know if we can come up with a million dollars to make a movie about that. It is a very good project to make the hearing people understand why it is important that it is our right to make the decision to decide whether we want to wear hearing aids or CIs or just remain deaf with no devices. Force is a very strong word. Yes, it does happen to us North America and South America Indians to be force to be like the white people. :mad:

Ouch!! I can not join because I don't know anything about putting on the movie about that on what the future world would be like if we Deafies have to be force to implant and don't forget about the babies who can not protest or fight with hearing people and they were being force to implant anyway. :ugh: I can not believe that I gave you a wonderful idea of going underground and refuse to be assimilate by the hearing world. I would love to join as unite with you to fight for our rights as Deaf people. I don't know if we can come up with a million dollars to make a movie about that. It is a very good project to make the hearing people understand why it is important that it is our right to make the decision to decide whether we want to wear hearing aids or CIs or just remain deaf with no devices. Force is a very strong word. Yes, it does happen to us North America and South America Indians to be force to be like the white people. :mad:

It is a good idea for a story, that is what I mean.

Back