You Nazi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to check on that... It doesn't have to be just U.S. President. There are plenty of powerful positions that are much more influential and impacting than U.S. President position.

we have.... Former NY Governor and NY Attorney General Elliot Spitzer. NY Mayor Bloomberg.
NYC has had 113 mayors. How many were Jewish?

NY has had 56 governors. How many were Jewish?

Albert Einstein.
There was only one Einstein but there were and are plenty of non-Jewish scientists of importance in the USA, and world.

Steven Spielberg.
25 Most Influential Directors of All-Time (ranked) - MovieMaker Magazine

1. Alfred Hitchcock 14. John Cassavetes
2. D.W. Griffith 15. Billy Wilder
3. Orson Welles 16. Jean Renoir
4. Jean-Luc Godard 17. Francis Ford Coppola
5. John Ford 18. Howard Hawks
6. Stanley Kubrick 19. Francois Truffaut
7. Sergei Eisenstein 20. Buster Keaton
8. Charlie Chaplin 21. Fritz Lang
9. Federico Fellini 22. John Huston
10. Steven Spielberg 23. Woody Allen
11. Martin Scorsese 24. Luis Bunuel
12. Akira Kurosawa 25. Ernst Lubitsch
13. Ingmar Bergman

Senator Lieberman.
Right. He was so powerful that his own party dumped him.

Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu.
What a surprise! A powerful Jew in Israel!

Which other countries have Jewish prime ministers?

U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke.
Oh, he's doing a bang-up job. :lol:

White House Chief of Staff (Obama) Rahm Emanuel.
Not anymore.

Google Founder Sergey Brin.
Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Oracle Founder Larry Ellison.
Microsoft: Bill Gates
Apple: Steve Jobs
eBay: Pierre Omidyar

U.S. Supreme Court Judge Ruth Ginsburg.
How many other Jewish Supreme Court Justices?

All above have great influence and/or political power.
Yes, they did. However, in the scheme of things, what percentage of the world's movers and shakers over the centuries have been Jewish? I don't believe it's been an usually overwhelming number worldwide. I don't believe there have even been enough to unduly influence American government and society. Certainly not as some kind of underground cabal.

Yes, they did. However, in the scheme of things, what percentage of the world's movers and shakers over the centuries have been Jewish? I don't believe it's been an usually overwhelming number worldwide. I don't believe there have even been enough to unduly influence American government and society. Certainly not as some kind of underground cabal.

that's fine if you believe that but Bishop Tutu and Michael Medved disagree.

Are you dismissing the notion that the Jews do wield heavyweight influence and power in America?

:Reagan saved us from an almost Obama sized mess.

Not true, Reagan (who at the time I, naively, thought was a great president, until I learned economics) tripled the national debt. This is something that no president before him was ever dumb enough to do. That trend started with Regan and while Obama has increased the debt, he has to because we are in the middle of a great depression (that's right, it hasn't ended). You must pump money into the economy to solve the problem.

National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not true, Reagan (who at the time I, naively, thought was a great president, until I learned economics) tripled the national debt. This is something that no president before him was ever dumb enough to do. That trend started with Regan and while Obama has increased the debt, he has to because we are in the middle of a great depression (that's right, it hasn't ended). You must pump money into the economy to solve the problem.

National debt by U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You studied Economics yet cited Wiki??? :lol:

And you might want to study some more.

that's fine if you believe that but Bishop Tutu and Michael Medved disagree.
I don't know what makes Bishop Tutu such an expert on world cabals.

I've liked Michael Medved for years. Where did he say that the Jews were part of a worldwide cabal?

Are you dismissing the notion that the Jews do wield heavyweight influence and power in America?
Individual Jews have positions of influence and power, just as other people do. At least they're no longer overtly excluded like they used to be. As an ethnic or religious group, they don't hold any particular special control over our government or economy.

Not true, Reagan (who at the time I, naively, thought was a great president, until I learned economics) tripled the national debt. This is something that no president before him was ever dumb enough to do..........
Bush & Bush did even better...
Records are to be broken I guess... (Notice Clinton missing.. He reduced the debt..)
Pitty that Obama is inheriting the bush's shit... Think of what could have been done without Obama inheriting a disaster..

Stoft-2004-debt-presidents.gif

More and a video[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1bZ-TiX8rA&feature=player_embedded"]What They Won't Tell You about the National Debt[/ame]...

Last edited:
I don't know what makes Bishop Tutu such an expert on world cabals.
well we can argue about what constitutes an "Authoritative Source" but I think we both know whose opinion carries with weight :)

I've liked Michael Medved for years. Where did he say that the Jews were part of a worldwide cabal?
That's not the point. Point is.... he recognized it and acknowledged it.

But are you dismissing it?

Individual Jews have positions of influence and power, just as other people do. At least they're no longer overtly excluded like they used to be. As an ethnic or religious group, they don't hold any particular special control over our government or economy.
I beg to differ. Looking at some powerful positions held by Jewish individuals, Bernanke, for example, pretty much had a "special control" over our economy.

well we can argue about what constitutes an "Authoritative Source" but I think we both know whose opinion carries with weight :)

That's not the point. Point is.... he recognized it and acknowledged it.

But are you dismissing it?
There's nothing to dismiss. I don't disagree with Medved. I disagree with your interpretation of what he said.

This is what you posted:

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish power and prominence in popular culture." -- Michael Medved, well-known Jewish author and respected film critic.

I don't see anything about a worldwide or even nationwide cabal of Jewish puppet masters.

I beg to differ. Looking at some powerful positions held by Jewish individuals, Bernanke, for example, pretty much had a "special control" over our economy.
Did Bernanke have "special control" because he was Jewish and part of a secret group? No. You're confusing cause and effect.

SOME Jews do hold influence and power in America. The way you wrote that sentence, one would think you're talking about every Jewish American citizen. Which is far from the truth.

You might want to check on that... It doesn't have to be just U.S. President. There are plenty of powerful positions that are much more influential and impacting than U.S. President position.

we have.... Former NY Governor and NY Attorney General Elliot Spitzer. NY Mayor Bloomberg. Albert Einstein. Steven Spielberg.
Senator Lieberman. Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu. U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. White House Chief of Staff (Obama) Rahm Emanuel. Google Founder Sergey Brin. U.S. Supreme Court Judge Ruth Ginsburg. Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg. Oracle Founder Larry Ellison.

All above have great influence and/or political power.

interesting comments -

those positions you've listed, they're more influential and powerful than the US President? NY Mayors? filmmmaker Steven Spielberg? Really?

The top 10 firms held liable for the market collapse, only three of them run by Jews: former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Current Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and the Lehman Brothers CEO Richard Fuld.

All others, white guys. Washington Mutual, AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bank of America... It was Washington Mutual who's held most responsible for the subprime mortgage crisis, and they were the ones who dragged down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Hmm. I didn't know Greenspan is Jewish.

There's nothing to dismiss. I don't disagree with Medved. I disagree with your interpretation of what he said.

This is what you posted:

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish power and prominence in popular culture." -- Michael Medved, well-known Jewish author and respected film critic.

I don't see anything about a worldwide or even nationwide cabal of Jewish puppet masters.

Did Bernanke have "special control" because he was Jewish and part of a secret group? No. You're confusing cause and effect.
I haven't established any cause and effect. I haven't said anything about cabal thing or puppet master either.

That's how you interpreted my post.

I haven't established any cause and effect. I haven't said anything about cabal thing or puppet master either.

I specifically referred to a cabal, and you answered:

"That's not the point. Point is.... he recognized it and acknowledged it.

But are you dismissing it? "

Are you saying that you weren't making that statement in direct reply to mine?

It that's the case, then what "it" were you referring to?

Just to be clear then:

You do not believe that American Jews are involved in any secret, national or international, organization that wants to control our government or society. Correct?

those positions you've listed, they're more influential and powerful than the US President? NY Mayors? filmmmaker Steven Spielberg? Really?
Someone is a little NYC-centric. :whistle:

I specifically referred to a cabal, and you answered:

"That's not the point. Point is.... he recognized it and acknowledged it.

But are you dismissing it? "

Are you saying that you weren't making that statement in direct reply to mine?

It that's the case, then what "it" were you referring to?

Just to be clear then:

You do not believe that American Jews are involved in any secret, national or international, organization that wants to control our government or society. Correct?

ah I see what you mean.

"it" = I was referring to what Bishop Tutu and Michael Medved said about Jewish's influence

um...let's see what you wrote earlier:

Originally Posted by VacationGuy234
Again, it has nothing to do with Jews because it is an American problem.

Jiro: of course it is an American problem on the surface but when you dissect it and dig deeper.... shit gets ugly. it's just convenient and easier to blame Bush, Obama, or whoever.

Jiro:

You are definitely suggesting that Jewish people are more powerful and influential than the US President who is the leader of the free world then listed Steven Spielberg as being one of them. With that kind of reasoning, you've lost the argument already.

You are definitely suggesting that Jewish people are more powerful and influential than the US President who is the leader of the free world then listed Steven Spielberg as being one of them. With that kind of reasoning, you've lost the argument already.

Steven Spielberg has shaped public perception thru his movies and inspired the world for decades.

and US President? Haters gonna hate :lol:

...You are definitely suggesting that Jewish people are more powerful and influential than the US President who is the leader of the free world then listed Steven Spielberg as being one of them. With that kind of reasoning, you've lost the argument already.
What?! You haven't figured the numerology of DreamWorks? :shock:

j/k :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back