You Nazi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Spielberg has shaped public perception thru his movies and inspired the world for decades.

and US President? Haters gonna hate :lol:

And that makes him more powerful and influential than the President of USA...oohhhhh, we have to watch out for this Jew...

honestly, this thread is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'm really disappointed in you Jiro. I'm outta here.

Steven Spielberg has shaped public perception thru his movies and inspired the world for decades....
Maybe in your world. I enjoy his movies but they have nothing to do with my perception or inspiration.

What life-changing action have you taken as the result of a Spielberg movie?

You are definitely suggesting that Jewish people are more powerful and influential than the US President who is the leader of the free world then listed Steven Spielberg as being one of them. With that kind of reasoning, you've lost the argument already.

I can see his point. Greenspan had quite a bit of power under his reins. Even to this day anything he speaks has influence on our lives.

Ballmer for Microsoft, not Gates, ftw.

Ah. I wasn't thinking in that sense. Just went with the first few posts in mind.
I got it. You're thinking of current influential people. Makes sense. However, since Jiro included Einstein, I figured he wasn't limited to the present. (Assuming Jiro knows that Mr. E is dead.) :giggle:

I got it. You're thinking of current influential people. Makes sense. However, since Jiro included Einstein, I figured he wasn't limited to the present. (Assuming Jiro knows that Mr. E is dead.) :giggle:

Basically the people are protesting against current issues.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

The ethnicity of the 1% holding political power and continually bailing themselves out is irrelevant to me. I just want it to stop. The Fed has been quietly buying more mortgage-backed securities from banks. Quietly because the 5 corporations running the media don't report it. This news is always buried in the financial section.

The ethnicity of the 1% holding political power and continually bailing themselves out is irrelevant to me. I just want it to stop.

Agreed. I've read enough history to convince me that prejudice and stereotypes are always red herrings that serves as a distraction and doesn't actually solve any problems. Widely spread prejudice and stereotypes are usually a sign that there is a much bigger problem going on that won't be solved until people start dealing with the real causes -- esp. when endorsed by major institutions in society.

The Fed has been quietly buying more mortgage-backed securities from banks. Quietly because the 5 corporations running the media don't report it. This news is always buried in the financial section.

OK, I'm not so smart in this area. What does it mean if the federal govt becomes our mortgage holders instead of the banks? Should I start another thread? Hmmm, maybe "Govt. Financial Regulations and Related Problems for Dummies?"

BTW, I just looked at amazon.com. AFAICT, there are no Dummies Books for any topic in this area. Too bad for me!

But seriously, I would like to understand this area a little better even though it bores the heck out of me. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can read? Keeping in mind I just want a basic understanding but have no desire to become an expert in this area?

Last edited:
Agreed. I've read enought history to convince me that prejudice and stereotypes are always red herrings that serves as a distraction and doesn't actually solve any problems. Widely spread prejudice and stereotypes are usually a sign that there is a much bigger problem going on that won't be solved until people start dealing with the real causes -- esp. when endorsed by major institutions in society.

OK, I'm not so smart in this area. What does it mean if the federal govt becomes our mortgage holders instead of the banks? Should I start another thread? Hmmm, maybe "Govt. Financial Regulations and Related Problems for Dummies?"

BTW, I just looked at amazon.com. AFAICT, there are no Dummies Books for any topic in this area. Too bad for me!

But seriously, I would like to understand this area a little better even though it bores the heck out of me. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can read? Keeping in mind I just want a basic understanding but have no desire to become an expert in this area?

Watch "Inside Job" - it breaks it all down.

The Fed as in Federal Reserve Bank - it's privately owned by multiple banks, not government-owned.

Watch "Inside Job" - it breaks it all down.

The Fed as in Federal Reserve Bank - it's privately owned by multiple banks, not government-owned.

Thanks, I put it on hold from my library. I should get the DVD by next weekend.

BTW, pay close attention on Friday evening. That's when the bad financial news dump happens. For example, the release of the troubled bank list is always on Friday about 4:59 p.m. It's on purpose because most people are not paying attention at this time. Bury the story on page 5 of the financial section, and most people don't hear about it.

If people think Jewish people are the blame for what happening to this country right now that would made me very a POWERFUL RICH person! And nothing could further from the truth! I would love to have that much power so I could bring peace to this world and STOP THE HATE, LIES AND Anti Semitic that being allowed to be post here! Jiro is Anti Semitic and he does not know it! I have seen people like him! I love it when they say "Why some of my best friends are Jewish!" I know what that mean! Does Jiro know the German made soap, lampshade, ashtrays , used their skulls for paperweight. Took the gold from their teeth and melted it down with all the gold wedding bands and other gold jewelry and hide the gold on banks in other country! Now do you think Hitler was right! I feel bad for for your Jewish friends as they do not know you're a fraud !

Whatdidyousay, I don't think that anyone with any real credibility believes that. There are always some fringe people that bizarre ideas. Those people are basically ridiculed and ignored. As well they should be.

you're looking at scapegoats and superficially. look at the Board Members, investors, influential and driving force. In fact, a lot of them are hidden from public view.

My brother and father are in business. it's a known fact among businessmen that Wall Street is controlled and dominated by Jewish people.

I can't believe that you believe in that myth. How do we know that someone didn't saying that just to direct all our attentions on the jewish bankers so that someone will go and do something bad when we aren't looking at that someone???

BTW, pay close attention on Friday evening. That's when the bad financial news dump happens. For example, the release of the troubled bank list is always on Friday about 4:59 p.m. It's on purpose because most people are not paying attention at this time. Bury the story on page 5 of the financial section, and most people don't hear about it.

The DC dump and the Wall St dump do happen but in the case of the Wall St dump I don't think it is quite as heinous as you do. For one thing media is fast now due to the internet. The casual follower might miss a story but not the business minded.

IMO it's more gamesmanship with foreign markets since our markets are the last of the business day/week.

The ethnicity of the 1% holding political power and continually bailing themselves out is irrelevant to me. I just want it to stop. The Fed has been quietly buying more mortgage-backed securities from banks. Quietly because the 5 corporations running the media don't report it. This news is always buried in the financial section.

Sorry but, How is that buried....The financial section would be the first place I would look to get my financial news....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back