Wrong Perspective About Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I don't mind if they use the term of God had killed people from Noah time because that's true that God did flood Noah time, with reason of his law.

But, I see a few already said God was murder which I find that insulting, I'm glad you do too.

Just like death penalty, some thinks it's murder some thinks it's not, but Do you call the state Governor murder because he accept death penalty into the law? No. Same thing about God. ;)

See my post? I think you don't understand the difference.

Oh yes, death penalty is also murder as well.

If I said that your God is murder which mean I against your belief direct your post is an insult.

If I said that God is a murder what I know from the bible that God killed the people including babies, toddlers, children is not an insult because I do not name which Relgions but just God and bible in neutral way.

This is a difference.

No it's not different, You did call my God a murder and that's insulting, Don't deny it, because we did discuss about that in God vs Satan thread, there's only one God, What other God you are speaking of?

It shows that you have no respect for my own religious. You show respect to other religious but not Christianity. You should show respect to all religious no matter if you disagree with their beliefs. ;)

No it's not different, You did call my God a murder and that's insulting, Don't deny it, because we did discuss about that in God vs Satan thread, there's only one God, What other God you are speaking of?

It shows that you have no respect for my own religious. You show respect to other religious but not Christianity. You should show respect to all religious no matter if you disagree with their beliefs. ;)

Oh my man! I really have no idea why you are still bitter over my view in other threads... You keep on and on and on... I got enough of your bitterness. My patience with you is end!!!!

Your God? :eek3: :jaw: Did you know how many Religions we have? Every Religions and non-Religions have their own belief on God, not just your God.

Did I labelled "Your" or "Christianity´s God" in God vs Satan thread or other threads? Did you know what you said this to me is an offensive and accusing what I didn´t name Religion´s God but just God and just Bible in neutral way.

I would suggest you to go back and re-read God vs Satan. I feel you owe me an apology for accusing me for what I did not.

Very careful what you say before I can call you a liar or change my mind about you.

Right, I don't mind if they use the term of God had killed people from Noah time because that's true that God did flood Noah time, with reason of his law.

Really? I have seen your posts in God vs Satan that you refused to accept your knowledge that God killed the people. I told you in many posts that you can´t deny that God killed the people since you know that Reba accept her knowledge that God killed the people. I also accept it as history, too. Now you accept your knowledge that God killed the people at LAST!!!!!! This is a FIRST TIME, I ever read your post is HERE.

Why does God needs to be defended by his worshipers?

Really? I have seen your posts in God vs Satan that you refused to accept your knowledge that God killed the people. I told you in many posts that you can´t deny that God killed the people since you know that Reba accept her knowledge that God killed the people. I also accept it as history, too. Now you accept your knowledge that God killed the people at LAST!!!!!! This is a FIRST TIME, I ever read your post is HERE.

Oh bull, I have mention that God had a reason to flood Noah, I did not deny anything, second of all there's only one God according to the bible, If you were talking about the bible that you are talking about God. It's doesn't make it my fault that you cannot understand my post, I made it perfect clear and even explained why God flood the earth during Noah time.

On your first post, I'm not bitter, I was asking Shel a question, You posted saying this is what You said, when I was pointing out that there's no differences.

I am not going to argue about this anymore further. It's pointless to even get through you, this is what I see, when You said this is not what you see. We don't see eye to eye on some situations. So, how about just leave it that way. :thumb:

to quote my post like this is an insult.

I have mention that God had a reason to flood Noah, I did not deny anything, second of all there's only one God according to the bible, If you were talking about the bible that you are talking about God. It's doesn't make it my fault that you cannot understand my post, I made it perfect clear and even explained why God flood the earth during Noah time.

God is not your God... Got it?

I stand what I am saying that just God and just Bible in neutral way without name kind of Religion...

On your first post, I'm not bitter, I was asking Shel a question, You posted saying this is what You said, when I was pointing out that there's no differences.

I see no excuse for your action because it´s not first time you stated in several threads SINCE God vs Satan thread. It shows yourself is bitterness.

I am not going to argue about this anymore further. It's pointless to even get through you, this is what I see, when You said this is not what you see. We don't see eye to eye on some situations. So, how about just leave it that way. :thumb:

I feel you owe me an apology because I never say one word your or Christianity´s God in any threads including God vs Satan since I know there´re many religions who have their own beliefs on God, not just your own or Christianity´s God. If you still claim that I name your belief´s God then you are a liar.

It prove yourself that you are a bitter woman.

I am waiting for your apology.

Hmm..good question..

I am trying here to prevent anyone saying this foolish thing that people often say about him, when they don't understand the bible and the reason of God flooding the Noah time.

According to the bible it states that God is absolutely and perfectly holy (Isaiah 6:3), therefore He cannot commit or approve of evil (James 1:13).

Why God defends His worshippers? MMM, that doesn't fit the question. We have explained several times who God is and the point of all of this. There is only One God and the purpose of life. God created this and humans get caught up by view of how humans are doing thinking God is the same way. That is absolutely not true. God killed people and murdered people is huge diffrences in meanings.

to quote my post like this is an insult.

And you have done better? Look at your post. "I got enough of your bitterness. My patience with you is end!!!! Very careful what you say before I can call you a liar or change my mind about you." That's not an insult you made toward to me? Oh okay then. :X

I don't owe you an apology, I know what you said in that thread, even Reba, Christoflove, other Christians claim that you said 'God is a murder' I didn't lie about anything. Maybe you did not come across in a right way, but it's important to be careful how you wording out on your posts. Just a reminder you know? :mrgreen:

Enough said by me. Have a good day. ;)

Here, I'll say it.

Your God is a murderer.

Have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back