Wow, this lady is really nuts for refusing the trick & treaters if they support Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardly mainstream media. A right wing site. And, let's get details. Was the McCain volunteer being a nuisance? I've run into a couple that I would have liked to bash over the head with their own signs as they follow you down the street telling you what a saint McCain is. Difference is, I have managed to restrain myself. As have the majority who have encountered such.

However, the shooting of a teen ager, and a crazy lady who refuses candy to children made the national news. And, both were McCain supporters.

Well, my story is a little tamer. I saw a homeless man near a restaurant I was heading for and he was sporting a "Vote Obama because I need the money" sign and I chuckled. Later in the restaurant, my waiter was wearing a "Vote Obama" badge. Thinking about Obama's wealth redistribution plan, I decided not to tip the waiter. But I thought I'd best be polite about it and approached this waiter, telling him that, in the spirit of this looming wealth distribution scheme, I would give what would have ordinarily been his 10 dollar tip to the homeless guy outside. I didn't understand why he stormed off. But the homeless guy was sure happy!

Makes one think about how the homeless guy did nothing to earn this 10 bucks while that waiter deserved it. This is going to take some getting used to. :lol:

Hey, hey, no hate mail! :giggle:

Well, my story is a little tamer. I saw a homeless man near a restaurant I was heading for and he was sporting a "Vote Obama because I need the money" sign and I chuckled. Later in the restaurant, my waiter was wearing a "Vote Obama" badge. Thinking about Obama's wealth redistribution plan, I decided not to tip the waiter. But I thought I'd best be polite about it and approached this waiter, telling him that, in the spirit of this looming wealth distribution scheme, I would give what would have ordinarily been his 10 dollar tip to the homeless guy outside. I didn't understand why he stormed off. But the homeless guy was sure happy!

Makes one think about how the homeless guy did nothing to earn this 10 bucks while that waiter deserved it. This is going to take some getting used to. :lol:

You're funny!:giggle: But what redistribution would have done was give $5.00 to the homeless man and the other $5.00 to the waiter. Everyone has something.

clap.gif
good one.... good one... +10

:lol:

Hahahaha, Halloween, that lady was scary enough, she's lucky that I didn't swing by or otherwise, her house would be covered in eggs and toilet papers. Woo!

Geez, hallowe'en is for everybody regardless of their support for Obama or McCain. I would spit at her face for showing mean Hallowe'en spirit to the kids.

Hardly mainstream media. A right wing site. And, let's get details. Was the McCain volunteer being a nuisance? I've run into a couple that I would have liked to bash over the head with their own signs as they follow you down the street telling you what a saint McCain is. Difference is, I have managed to restrain myself. As have the majority who have encountered such.

However, the shooting of a teen ager, and a crazy lady who refuses candy to children made the national news. And, both were McCain supporters.
October 17, 2008
Categories: New York
An assault on Lex

Tough being a despised minority in New York.

A spokeswoman for the Manhattan District Attorney confirms the authenticity of a story circulating on conservative blogs: that during a (rare, and small) McCain rally on Lexington Avenue and 51st Street in Manhattan last month, a hostile local grabbed a woman's sign, broke it and hit her in the face.

One blog posted a redacted version of the complaint, which the spokeswoman, Jennifer Kushner, said is authentic. She gave the defendant's name as Bernard Feuerman, said he'd been charged with second-degree assault, and that he's got a Jan. 23 court date.

Ben Smith's Blog: An assault on Lex - Politico.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMlg-RQAAI]YouTube - Bernard Feuerman Assaults a Woman[/ame]

Enraged Obama Cultist Bernard Feuerman Physically Attacks Female McCain Supporter : Jenn Q. Public

Update : Enraged Manhattan Democrat Beats Female McCain volunteer with a Stick « the “silent” majority no more!

In the Palmetto links that you provided, it says:
Two different stories.

The guy who confessed is the one who beat the woman in New York.

The person who did the vandalizing in South Carolina hasn't been caught.

Two different stories.

The guy who confessed is the one who beat the woman in New York.

The person who did the vandalizing in South Carolina hasn't been caught.

Which one is that link?

Ohhh that one!

I was thinking it was the Palmetto links that you had because I couldn't find anything about the perpetrators being arrested.

Oppsie!
That's OK. The posts start flying back and forth so quickly it's easy to get mixed up. :)

I can't keep up with all the election related threads. I think I've looked at only about half of them, and I can't keep up with my responses. I'm very behind in some threads, for sure. I don't know if I should try to catch up or just let them go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back