Wow, this lady is really nuts for refusing the trick & treaters if they support Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. She even attached Republican ads with a candy? LOL.

What does the last word on the sign posted say? It reads: "No Handouts for Obama supporters, liars, trickster or kids of ????"

I just tried seeing if I could get the video to work, but I can't. I'm not sure whether the problem is on my end or not. (I have Road Runner.) I wonder if the OP has another website where I can watch this video?

This woman is stupid. I hope someone leaves a bag of dog shit on fire at her doorstep. She deserves it.

Civil war is gettin' warm toward the Election Day. I am worried about the children's welfare. :Ohno:

Civil war? Kinda farfetched here.

lol, this woman is so nut and crazy, it's not nice to judge on neighbors if they are Obama supporter or not.

What the hell does trick & treating have to do with politics? that woman is an asshole.

It's not the McCain campaign. It' a McCain supporter. I think the McCain campaign wouldn't endorse the actions of this sick individual.

Don't forget a McCain supporter leashing two German Shepards in his front yard to protect the "McCain/Palin" signs......

Birds of a feather flock together. And it looks like the ones flocking to McCain may have something in common.:shock:

Off-topic...

It seems to me that Fox does a better job of being objective (nonpartisan) when it comes to their website vs. their cable news programming.
:confused: I saw it on their TV news.

I edited my answer above. I don't think children should be punished for their parents' choices. These are small children we are talking about. I just think it's mean of her to deny those children candy simply because of the way their parents are going to vote on Tues, or may have already voted in early voting.
I agree.

The woman is a nut case.

:confused: I saw it on their TV news.

She was refer as no or less biased for Fox news.

The local Fox news is slightly more neutral than Fox news channel.

Birds of a feather flock together. And it looks like the ones flocking to McCain may have something in common.:shock:
No, it just proves that goofy actions by nutty individuals get press attention.

She was refer as no or less biased for Fox news.

The local Fox news is slightly more neutral than Fox news channel.
Sorry, I should clarify.

I saw it of the Fox News network (national cable).

*total speechless*

Halloween has nothing do with Election...

Yes, I can understand that a woman expressed her opinion but she should not mix Halloween with Election because the children has nothing do with their parent´s decision for Obama... :roll:

She should known better that the children can´t vote... Something wrong with her head... :roll:

Yeah and remember that there has been situations where Obama supporters are taking down McCain/Palin signs.....

Thank goodness there is one more day of this! :lol:

Hopefully civility will be restored......nah--not likely!

Yeah and remember that there has been situations where Obama supporters are taking down McCain/Palin signs.....

Hope springs eternal. :)

No, it just proves that goofy actions by nutty individuals get press attention.

But did you see like stories about Obama supporters? Let's see, one shoots a kid, the other one decides to refuse candy.....both McCain supporters. Yep, you're right....goofy actions by nutty individuals get press attention. Sarah has gotten her share, too.

Taking down signs is wrong as well, but until they start shooting people or punishing children for no reason, we probably won't get too concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back