Why Women Shouldn't Wear Heels

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally I have a hard enough time just standing in one spot wearing high heels. Stilletos, fahgedaboudit, death traps. Oh I had to mop my face after this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=firdE_RnAuc][Funny] Models Falling with High Heels - YouTube[/ame]

True. LOL

the golden dresses lady fell for a few times. LOL

oh the ones that when they started falling just couldn't stop falling was hysterical. As one as the one who fell, and then fell through the floor, and the one who into the pool :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

It is funny!! :laugh2:

Btw, earlier I had trouble posting youtube videos right on the thread instead of a link. I couldn't do it. It kept posting link instead of the youtube video. How do you do it? I know I did it before. Does it not work for all youtube videos?

From Manly to Sexy: The History of the High Heel » Sociological Images

A long time ago men used to wear high heels and then women started wearing them because they wanted to be more masculine.. And now the opposite is true. Strange how we evolve over time and forget about the past!

yeah thats right they got thick heels while women got thin heels. I prefer thick heels so i wont fall! But i prefer 2 inches of thin heels shoes if necessary. My heel shoes are dust in the closet. THey are for special occassions lol

It is funny!! :laugh2:

Btw, earlier I had trouble posting youtube videos right on the thread instead of a link. I couldn't do it. It kept posting link instead of the youtube video. How do you do it? I know I did it before. Does it not work for all youtube videos?

in the tool bar at the top of the post box ( I have no idea if those are the correct terms lol) like you got your bold, font, size options, then attatchments etc there's a little globe, if you hover over it it says insert a link, click that. you paste the link you copied into the box, but you have to backspace over the http:/ that's already there because when you paste it it's already there and then it will in twice and won't work. I have no idea if I explained that well.....

yeah thats right they got thick heels while women got thin heels. I prefer thick heels so i wont fall! But i prefer 2 inches of thin heels shoes if necessary. My heel shoes are dust in the closet. THey are for special occassions lol

same, if I'm going to do heels they HAVE to be a big chunky heel.

this morning, I can't help it but watching the beautiful lady with long legs, with a long thin heel boots, i believe that is about almost 5 inches heels. She did walk in the snow, and did manage to stay balance. :eek3: But too bad that I had to go enter the building because outside was freaking cold. I wish I could stay and watch her for few more minutes. I keep thinking about her thin heels boots. :shock:

Thanks Amb

I'm testing it out.

Nope. I tried putting one here to no avail. Making me mad because I know I did it few times in the past.

Are you 'copying video URL' when you are in youtube or clicking 'share'. Not sure where I'm not doing it right. I tried everything possible.

Im not a fan of high heels, but i might have to start wearing them to my next job. Ugh...or can formal outfot go without high heels?

Thanks Amb

I'm testing it out.

Nope. I tried putting one here to no avail. Making me mad because I know I did it few times in the past.

Are you 'copying video URL' when you are in youtube or clicking 'share'. Not sure where I'm not doing it right. I tried everything possible.

copying the video url and pasting it, but it's important to erase the http that's already in the box or it will screw it up

I bet they're also lightheaded from not eating enough . Look at how thin they're. I can't stand the sound high heels made and I never wore them because I thought they too uncomfortable .

Wore 'em everyday where I worked....Never could get used to it tho'...sounded like a horse "clopping along"....and one day, the heel broke and I was so embarrassed. They weren't cheap shoes either....was good to come home to my flip-flops!

The look of heels does nothing for me. Much better to wear a pair of nice fitting blue jeans with sneakers. Also, I like a bit more beef than these models have.

HAHAHA..... The one that fell into the pool was so funny!!!

I read somewhere that these models don't necessarily get to wear the correct size shoe. Maybe that has something to do with it, but still pretty funny!!!

HAHAHA..... The one that fell into the pool was so funny!!!

I read somewhere that these models don't necessarily get to wear the correct size shoe. Maybe that has something to do with it, but still pretty funny!!!

Yep. I was reading the comments on the video posted on Facebook. One of the posters claimed to have modeled and said they don't size the shoes to the model, and that a lot of the shoes designed, were basically just for looks, stability and wearability weren't a factor, add that they're the wrong size and......that's what you get.

Me though, even a well signed properly fitted high stiletto would end up with me face planting at some point lol. No no not for me. My favorite footwear, in order, flip flops, sneakers, boots.

Me though, even a well signed properly fitted high stiletto would end up with me face planting at some point lol.

I don't know. I wore high skinny heels in high school and it was something to get used to and never 100% comfortable: you had to pay attention to balance and it shifted your weight around differently than what's probably healthiest. The shoes I bought then weren't top of the line - not the cheapest thing you could get either - probably 2 price points above the bottom. I never thought alot about it. Then one day I was visiting someone - I forget who it was, but she had these gorgeous shoes and I was staring at them lustily and she told me to try them on (we wore the same size). These were really high end shoes: I could never have afforded them. But OMG. They were so comfortable, so, I don't know, well balanced. Walking in them was *nothing*. I couldn't believe it. Anyway, I think a well-made shoe (of course in the right size) can make a huge difference.

Wore 'em everyday where I worked....Never could get used to it tho'...sounded like a horse "clopping along"....and one day, the heel broke and I was so embarrassed. They weren't cheap shoes either....was good to come home to my flip-flops!

At least when I was a health aide I had to wear sneakers and I was very happy about that.

Back