Why Women Shouldn't Wear Heels

At least when I was a health aide I had to wear sneakers and I was very happy about that.

Well, I worked at a very big Newspaper in Advertising...we were not allowed to "dress down" because of the people in and out of the newspaper....business owners...Mayor, etc., etc....Hot curlers, heels, makeup were the norm for everyday.

That last one with the yellow dress was too funny. Getting shoved off the stage by the pendulum.

My mom worked retail/fashion when I was a kid, up till about my high school age and had to dress up very much with those kinda shoes -when I was little I used to play "dress-up" once in a while with her high -heel shoes. But I have never bought or used them for any work I did/do. My first year out of college, with DVR aid I bought interview clothes, some "dress-y" flats/shoes, carrying bag/case to work in my case management job, and I wore dress pants or blouse on occasion at that job. That was it. I also worked in a vet clinic; with adults with dementia; with adults and kids with various disabilities and pretty much always in some way - working with dogs, either as a volunteer and/or what I'm doing now <pet supply shop>.
I actually only have one pair of shoes - tennis shoes - and do not use make-up.

dogmom, now you got me thinking how hilarious if dogs or cats wear heel shoes. :lol: ignore my silly thinking!

stomp.gif

Holy hell..........

Ain't that a sexy walk.......

From Manly to Sexy: The History of the High Heel » Sociological Images

A long time ago men used to wear high heels and then women started wearing them because they wanted to be more masculine.. And now the opposite is true. Strange how we evolve over time and forget about the past!

Like pants, pants started off as a masculine clothing for riding horses for combat, but women wear them now and it's not considered cross dressing, but if a man wears a skirt it is considered cross dressing. Humanity is strange, eh? Such an arbitrary species indeed.

OMG.. that was sick, and not in the slang sense...

hej, I found this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18iHbl-Ha8]Funniest Runway Model Falls of All Time! - YouTube[/ame]

but this model got extensive coverage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqQy_mQ0Gak]Model Falls Twice On Runway - News Anchors Lose It - YouTube[/ame]

Fuzzy

That squat tipsy toes walk is SO shallow! :laugh2: If only women màke work of their legs to handle the long stress of wearing heels, then flats are for you! OK, so all day wear is another matter! Nothing like a hot foot bath on occasion.

When I massage old ladies feet I can tell which ones spent a lot of time in their wearing heeks. Their toes eventually get stuck in that position, with toes kind of bent upward and all mashed together. Serious motivation right there not to wear heals.....it's pretty gnarly.

When I massage old ladies feet I can tell which ones spent a lot of time in their wearing heeks. Their toes eventually get stuck in that position, with toes kind of bent upward and all mashed together. Serious motivation right there not to wear heals.....it's pretty gnarly.

:eek: eww!

Back