Why there are so many Marriage and Divorce ?

Let's keep things civil here.

Thank you.

Thank you! And I agree with your comments.. it is not a easy thing to go through but you gonna be strong for the kids but especially for yourself. Heal takes time.

I don't blame you for that. Right! It not easy for you and your kids! I have been suffered through divorced last 10 yrs ago. I healed last Nov 2002 from March 1997. ahhh whoa! My sec husband is a wonderful man whole world more than first one former husband. I hope you can chance next time best step on because you had an good experience.... My former husband had bad heavy drugs, drinking and affairs many times. I filed divorced him. DUMPED HIM IN TRASH!!!! We forgave each other now.

Many people get married for all the wrong reasons, like if the girlfriend becomes pregnant and gonna married her because she's having the boyfriend's child, it's a wrong reason to get married for. Marriage is a commitment long lasting love. A vow to be taken very seriously, It's a honor of keeping your promises to each others, some people don't even take that seriously. I have no problem with people getting a divorce for all the right reasons, such as act of adultery, domestic violence abuse, lies throughout the whole marriage, and alcohol abuse. You should never stay in a marriage for the child(ren's) sake, because you're only hurting the child(ren) even more.

Now if one wants to start dating after the divorce, I think it's best to avoid dating altogether before the divorce is finalized, I've seen many people have done their sharing of dating after divorce, only if there's no feelings involved between the two soon to be ex. If dating a new one just to put a revenge against the ex is wrong in my opinion, I don't like rebound relationships either, Always make sure you're ready and ready to move on with someone new, not just needed someone because you're lonely or whatever.

I know a lot of successful dating relationships after the divorce was finalized, some end up getting married to someone new, My dad did that, and he's still married as for today, my sister did that and she's getting married this year, my other friend did that and they're been married for seven years. It's all depends on you, Are you ready or not? Make sure before making that decision. ;)

I have been suffered through divorced last 10 yrs ago. I healed last Nov 2002 from March 1997. ahhh whoa! My sec husband is a wonderful man whole world more than first one former husband. I hope you can chance next time best step on because you had an good experience.... My former husband had bad heavy drugs, drinking and affairs many times. I filed divorced him. DUMPED HIM IN TRASH!!!! We forgave each other now.

Now that's all for the right reason to file for divorce, because your ex husband was involved with drugs, alcohol and act of adultery, nobody should go through a marriage being unhappy to the ones that are only hurting themselves and to the person they're married to. Happiness is the key for successfully marriage the love they behold for each others.

I'm sorry that you went through all that, You now have a second chance at love with your new husband, hope your marriage with him is for eternity! ;)

I am going through a divorce myself currently with my ex-soon to be- husband but we get along on it and just civil on it. We remain good friends due to our 2 beautiful kids. Though, it is still painful and I am taking my time to enjoy my life, focus on education and kids. There are plenty of fishes out in the sea ya know? But one thing for sure, I will always love my ex no matter what because he is a part of my kids and I see him in both of them ya know?

I have seen too many people get into relationships right away after a break up and a divorce but end up getting hurt more even worse because you are bringing the baggage in a new one and you have not given yourself time to heal completely. I went through this experience before in my life.. NEVER AGAIN!

If you are going to bash me or crizite me for my opinions, I will report you to MODS.. thanks!

Aw - I am so sorry that you have to go through all this. I know it must be tough for you. I've been there and through that before. I am STILL not ready to marry. I need MORE time. I can see there's some changes - leadin' me to a different path, because I am servin' the Lord more and more. I served 2 churches. I finally got my own car - might need to study a driver's book ( manuel ) to get a new Iowa license. My old license has been expired. It was old from the West Coast.

I am lookin' forward to the new outcome in my life. I drop everythin' what the world has offer - for instance : my counselor - things don't work out very well about gettin' job via college. I can see that the door wasn't open for me to have that opporunity. Probably it wasn't the best for me to have, except ministry. I can see that the ministry is open for me. God is workin' with me all the way. :) I am hopin' it works well in the long run. :fingersx:

It's important to focus on yourself and your life with kids. Maybe, you can find a church that believes in salvation and make new friends there ? Church always gives a comfort. I am sure your kids would love to go. They could make new friends there, too. Don't worry about your ex and of course, I can understand that you still love him because, he is part of your kids. Your kids need you to be there for them.

Hang in there ! :hug:

It's important to focus on your own life than worry about what your exs are doing in theirs, and beside there's always two sides of the story here, hers, his and the truth, I only seek the truth rather than hearing one side of it ....

It's important to focus on your own life than worry about what your exs are doing in theirs, and beside there's always two sides of the story here, hers, his and the truth, I only seek the truth rather than hearing one side of it ....

Amen!!! ;)

I see there's somethin' wrong here. :-\

I posted here just joke. I did not understand why there are blushing each other. Heat debate and disagree other people's opinion.

The topic was out point ? :squint:

Now that's all for the right reason to file for divorce, because your ex husband was involved with drugs, alcohol and act of adultery, nobody should go through a marriage being unhappy to the ones that are only hurting themselves and to the person they're married to. Happiness is the key for successfully marriage the love they behold for each others.

I'm sorry that you went through all that, You now have a second chance at love with your new husband, hope your marriage with him is for eternity! ;)

That's ok! I am very happy now. I had good experience through rough life. Yes, My husband is lovely a man! LUCKY! It very rare! 8 deaf men wanted me a dated. I thumb them down because I checked their bad history background. I met my sec husband first time. I was mean to him giggle! He asked me out dinner. shame on me! I straight him out I don't want serious relationship or marriage nothing! He say just friend and chat with me and heard sorry I divorced. I say ok, him go out dinner. We were friendly for 5 months after that we fell love each other. We dated 3 yrs. Our wedding July 10th 1999 since now.

Oh it was a humor thread about marriage and divorce? I haven't noticed. I thought it was a discussion about marriage and divorce. :dunno: I was just agreeing with Angel's post. :mrgreen:

That's ok! I am very happy now. I had good experience through rough life. Yes, My husband is lovely a man! LUCKY! It very rare! 8 deaf men wanted me a dated. I thumb them down because I checked their bad history background. I met my sec husband first time. I was mean to him giggle! He asked me out dinner. shame on me! I straight him out I don't want serious relationship or marriage nothing! He say just friend and chat with me and heard sorry I divorced. I say ok, him go out dinner. We were friendly for 5 months after that we fell love each other. We dated 3 yrs. Our wedding July 10th 1999 since now.

Awesome! Congratulations! ;)

Humor ? I don't find anythin' that's humor in FelixKat's post. :ugh: ( Sorry for bringin' your name, FelixKat. )

Humor ? I don't find anythin' that's humor in FelixKat's post. :ugh: ( Sorry for bringin' your name, FelixKat. )

err I think "Probably" you misunderstand..

They were "THOUGHT" it's was discussion about Divorce/Marriage thread.. but it was humor section..

I bet this thread already moved into the Divorce/Marriage section by now..
Probably previous was humor..
I missed whole thing was first discussion was came posted by humor.. cuz didn't see the thread coming from "Divorce/marriage"
by now, I can see Divorce/Marriage discussion thread...right here!

Or re-correction w/me..

err I think "Probably" you misunderstand..

They were "THOUGHT" it's was discussion about Divorce/Marriage thread.. but it was humor section..

I bet this thread already moved into the Divorce/Marriage section by now..
Probably previous was humor..
I missed whole thing was first discussion was came posted by humor.. cuz didn't see the thread coming from "Divorce/marriage"
by now, I can see Divorce/Marriage discussion thread...right here!

Or re-correction w/me..

You're correct, I didn't see it was in humor forum either, I thought that's what Kalista's meant on her post, maybe I misunderstood her. :dunno:

I am going through a divorce myself currently with my ex-soon to be- husband but we get along on it and just civil on it. We remain good friends due to our 2 beautiful kids. Though, it is still painful and I am taking my time to enjoy my life, focus on education and kids. There are plenty of fishes out in the sea ya know? But one thing for sure, I will always love my ex no matter what because he is a part of my kids and I see him in both of them ya know?

I have seen too many people get into relationships right away after a break up and a divorce but end up getting hurt more even worse because you are bringing the baggage in a new one and you have not given yourself time to heal completely. I went through this experience before in my life.. NEVER AGAIN!

I'm very sorry that you had to through like this. Yes, I know it's tough for you... I understand how you feel for your soon to be ex because he is father of your 2 kids but you know that your marriage with him doesn't work... as what you mentioned in some of threads in the past. Yes I know that getting divorce is not easy but you have to let it go and focus to positive your own life and your kids's future. It's important that you & soon to be ex remain friends for kids' sake. Think positive...

Back