Why there are so many Marriage and Divorce ?

err I think "Probably" you misunderstand..

They were "THOUGHT" it's was discussion about Divorce/Marriage thread.. but it was humor section..

I bet this thread already moved into the Divorce/Marriage section by now..
Probably previous was humor..
I missed whole thing was first discussion was came posted by humor.. cuz didn't see the thread coming from "Divorce/marriage"
by now, I can see Divorce/Marriage discussion thread...right here!

Or re-correction w/me..

FYI, I don't misunderstand. I know what's goin' on.

but you know that your marriage with him doesn't work... as what you mentioned in some of threads in the past..

Exactly!!, I've heard her rants about her soon to be ex husband on here and out of AD so many times, I'm tired hearing about it, it's the same old crap every year.

Some people change their lifestyle, fade love, become less converts, distance too long, and many reasons :):):)

I have to agree with SincnceGold "commuications" is the K E Y! all you can do is discussing the problems or whatever... then happier in marriage :)

People are willling to put more time and work into their jobs than they are into their marriages. That is the real problem first time either one gets upset they are at the lawyers instead of working on their marriage. Love is great but read marriage vows says Man to Love wife BUT woman is to respect her husband. More respect and less talking down or at other person would do a lot. Married 30 years and love and RESPECT him more today than then. Sure we have problems just like everyone else but

People are willling to put more time and work into their jobs than they are into their marriages. That is the real problem first time either one gets upset they are at the lawyers instead of working on their marriage. Love is great but read marriage vows says Man to Love wife BUT woman is to respect her husband. More respect and less talking down or at other person would do a lot. Married 30 years and love and RESPECT him more today than then. Sure we have problems just like everyone else but

That is great that u have been married for 30 years! :) Congrats!

I have head of a question like that many times. I guess in some cases,, people get married because they are in love and want to begether forever and have a family. Everybody need someone in their lives. As for divorce,, people get divorced if there trouble in the marriage such as abuse in the family, drugs, drinking, cheating, money problems, not happy or not enough lack of commuications. I believe it take two people to make the marriage work if they really love each other,, they have to work hard to keep the line of commuication open to each other. No one say life is easy. :)

Statisticly more than 1/2 of the marriages will end up in divorce. I'm sure there are many many reasons that happens.

I think it depends on some upbringing, depends on how disfunctional the parents were, what securities they had in their upbriging, depending on that that's what people tend to attrack. if it's a disfunctional mother, or father figure, that's what people have attracked. and now a days, people rush into marriage based on emotion instead of taking time to really get to know the other person.percentage of them don't take time to really learn about the other person and understand them, and learn how to communicate with them in every area, and don't take time to really appreciate them for who they are, so down the road when that hasn't been established, the divorce court is easy to run to or someone else that would provide the need for that person, whether a listening ear, comfort acceptance or physical attention.Then trust becomes violated, They repeat another disfunctional cycle, then if not given time to heal that heart the same cycle continues to be repeated.
EsthersCrown

all of my siblings got married before they turned 18 and divorced by 20. I m the only one who didnt get married till 30's. I thought best to wait and i was ready.. but my soon to be ex hubby was controlling and didnt defend me when it come to my pets so its over! I cant have someone tell me what to do with my life and things. I am an adult? I am not a kid? sheesh. I am very independent and am proud of it. :)

Communication is very important. Respect, Equality, SHARE everything (not hide) BE LOVABLE! spend time together and not play video games all times?

i agree marriage is just a piece of paper and last name? I think its better to just live together for few years and if you both are ready then go for it.. my sister lived together with her bf for 8 yrs.. then finally got married and they are still married to this day.. 13 yrs now..

I did asked my soon to be ex husband if we could live together and he said God wouldnt like that? The same goes for sex - cant do that cuz God wont like it but now I know why.. sheesh! :roll: he is too close-minded when it come to things like that. I like if the guy is openminded .. Anyway it takes two to tango.. both sides .. not only one sided like my marriage was.. everything have to be about him.. NO more.. where is my respect? Love? jeez.. I guess he didnt want to be alone... and doesnt know what love means.. :roll:

all of my siblings got married before they turned 18 and divorced by 20. I m the only one who didnt get married till 30's. I thought best to wait and i was ready.. but my soon to be ex hubby was controlling and didnt defend me when it come to my pets so its over! I cant have someone tell me what to do with my life and things. I am an adult? I am not a kid? sheesh. I am very independent and am proud of it. :)

Communication is very important. Respect, Equality, SHARE everything (not hide) BE LOVABLE! spend time together and not play video games all times?

i agree marriage is just a piece of paper and last name? I think its better to just live together for few years and if you both are ready then go for it.. my sister lived together with her bf for 8 yrs.. then finally got married and they are still married to this day.. 13 yrs now..

I did asked my soon to be ex husband if we could live together and he said God wouldnt like that? The same goes for sex - cant do that cuz God wont like it but now I know why.. sheesh! :roll: he is too close-minded when it come to things like that. I like if the guy is openminded .. Anyway it takes two to tango.. both sides .. not only one sided like my marriage was.. everything have to be about him.. NO more.. where is my respect? Love? jeez.. I guess he didnt want to be alone... and doesnt know what love means.. :roll:

aww ,Ginger :aw: You talk so deeply.. I'm sad that you couldn't be happy with your marriage.. I hope you could meet a much better one in your area in the future , sooner or later :hug: who knows ? :)

Back