Why there are so many Marriage and Divorce ?

deafclimber said:
i disagree with you about the time of between dating and marriage. it depends on individuals. i was divorced from my high school sweetheart. we had been together over 5 yrs then we got married for 9 yrs and it didnt work out.

Did you and her have problems before you guys were marriage?
Or everything was great before you married her??

Just trying to learn... not trying to get into your business or anything.

eh?

To me...marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. It's just a license that you own each other. That's my opinion. I'm not even thinking about marriage..it's just not in the horizon.

-Adam

Well if you and your mate love each other so much...
and want to celebrate and don't
want anyone to break up your relationship or even try to....

And people think you and your mate are so perfect together...

What if your parents or your mate's parents want you
or your mate to be part of the family....

And what if you, your mate, and family members want to
celebrate and have a ceremony and stuff...?

Would you agree to marriage... or still think marriage is just a piece of paper? :wiggle:

depends.

It depends. All I know is that marriage is a license on paper. I'm not involved with anyone yet..but I do know it's not in the horizon. I'm not a huge fan of weddings for personal reasons.

-Adam

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well if you and your mate love each other so much...
and want to celebrate and don't
want anyone to break up your relationship or even try to....

And people think you and your mate are so perfect together...

What if your parents or your mate's parents want you
or your mate to be part of the family....

And what if you, your mate, and family members want to
celebrate and have a ceremony and stuff...?

Would you agree to marriage... or still think marriage is just a piece of paper? :wiggle:

Yeah, Deafclimber...

I first met my husband and saw each other for 13 times then married. We married for almost 20 years now.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yeah, Deafclimber...

I first met my husband and saw each other for 13 times then married. We married for almost 20 years now.

bless yall ! :) that is wonderful...

when i was 9 years old my parents was divorces why because both got argues about me and my brother they my parents plans have children support since both got married in 1977 till 1990.

and my Aunt Bev and her first ex-hubby who is dentist been married since 1981 till 1999 but my Aunt and her first ex-hubby wanted to divorces but its his plans to divorces of end of marriages but my Aunt hates that word "D" and my Aunt show my mom of my Aunt's divorces paper but i wanted show but i cant show her divorces paper my Aunt and her ex-hubby have children support also.They later my Aunt got married to her second hubby who from Indiana she and hubby been married June 2002 for almost 3 years but both been married for 2 1/2 years.

My Aunt Paula and her husband been married for almost 21 years next month and have no children! i like to more add cousins! she and her husband been married June 1984 both been busy include with Demolay and travels with demolay.

My Uncle and his wife been married for 12 years but both never argue and sometimes argue im not sure! still good married and have 2 children he and his wife been married on May 1993.

Sara Boyce

If a man continues going to college for the master degree, he is over thirty five y/o or older; even tho, they are still married but they dont have any children yet.

The questions are:

#1 What will you (women) do with this man?

#2 Can you wait have a baby after he finish college?

#3 Are you going to divorce him and find another man have a baby?

Sometimes, marriage is not always be happy because some of men cannot produce have a baby that's why he continues his goal will never stop w/o asking any question to prepare about the baby. Not just only men do have plm; women, too.

No, I´m not marry for baby but love.

I wait for 7 years to start family because we doesn´t feel ready to start famliy since we travel everywhere in Europe and oversea then buy the land to build our dream house then start family.

Why should anyone hurry to start famliy?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I think it is stupid to marry someone you dated less than 2 years...
Hubby and I dated for three months before we became engaged. Then we were married two months later. We are still married, very happily. :)

Lavender said:
If a man continues going to college for the master degree, he is over thirty five y/o or older; even tho, they are still married but they dont have any children yet.

The questions are:

#1 What will you (women) do with this man?

#2 Can you wait have a baby after he finish college?

#3 Are you going to divorce him and find another man have a baby?

Sometimes, marriage is not always be happy because some of men cannot produce have a baby that's why he continues his goal will never stop w/o asking any question to prepare about the baby. Not just only men do have plm; women, too.

#1 Stand by him.
#2 yes.
#3 no.

if he can't produce baby or is sterile or inferile...
we don't have to have children if we or he don't want to.
we can look other option, we can adopt or we can go sperm bank
and pick out sperm....
but it is important to not rush into having children... cause
if he ain't ready,, then he ain't ready.
Same thing with my teacher at Jr. High, she always said her husband
ain't ready... and she doesn't mind waiting...
she loves him very very much and they love have sex together...
Don't have to have children to feel complete.

Reba said:
Hubby and I dated for three months before we became engaged. Then we were married two months later. We are still married, very happily. :)

cool. :wave:

oh oh, negative part,
Well, my Aunt met a man at the church, and they only dated for 2 weeks, and finally they married and they hate each other guts... They divorced.
That man was married 8 times before. :shock:
That was my Aunt's 2nd marriage.

And the positive part,
my cousin and her husband dated 10 years. and they finally married...
they have been married for 20 years. Only had one son.
But she died few months ago.

coloravalanche said:
HaHa youre funny! Ive been divorced for almost 3 years now..very good reason..I left him...hes deaf and it breaks my heart to see how his life has messed up...

Let's say...If we put God first in our lives...God is in control in our lives, marriage, etc...

I agree about communication, etc...but God is the first priority...its the fact and true...

I dont always put God first but Im learning to lean on Him more...:)

****I am Mormon and I am not going to preach anything to anyone but with our religion, we believe that God comes first, then Family, then Job...COMMUNICATION is the key to good marriage....My ex didn't share alot of things with me (he found someone else then asked for a divorce....duh :confused:). I have re-married and happily married for almost 3 years this fall....This is my 2nd marriage....

hey, im new here but wanted to give you an input.

I am going thru divorce... its really awful. I read that someone said that divorce is like evolution but I dont believe that. If it is, then why does it hurt? Why are my kids suffering?

My wife and her mother are joining forces to fight against me! I won temporary child custody and doing great with my kids. but my wife is very angry and is not a good mother or wife.

As I looked back... I should have waited a few years and study my girlfriend. Our communication was ok but usually one sided - hers. Everything has to be her way... marriage has to be what she wants... which was a mistake from the day one. but I have been adaptable to any situation. Produced three great kids.

Now she or her mother called a social worker to report false allegations against me! My kids told me that they felt weird and told the SW the truth...

I believe that marriage is not based on one person, but on both. It should not be done for one but both. There is no "I" but "us". Communication should be that way, also. I hear that we should communicate but the big question is how can we communicate? We can communicate in a selfish way which is destructive. Or we can communicate in an unselfish way which is wonderful...

just my two cents...

Yeah, my husband and I were came from first marriage that was bad for him and me from our exspouses that they were treated us so bad and we have realized that they won't change their attuidues (personality)before we got married so it's was a huge mistake to get married with first spouse. so anyway we have learn our lesson before I met my wonderful husband that he treat me a real good lady and pay attention my needs as I did same with him too. For our first date, we talk to each other to get know better until we got married after six months together and now we are happier married for 20 years until august 2nd that will be 21 years soon.

I've been married once with a child for 3 years but took me about 6 years to get a divorce. my daughter said once to me, "momma, why does daddy hurt you all the time?" She was only 3. Unbelievable. I finally left him. i've been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years and now engaged to be married. We are just taking our time to get married, we like the way things are now so we'll just go with the flow.

I think you'll know when that love hits you and you'll know you're ready for a committment.. just follow your heart!

I am going through a divorce myself currently with my ex-soon to be- husband but we get along on it and just civil on it. We remain good friends due to our 2 beautiful kids. Though, it is still painful and I am taking my time to enjoy my life, focus on education and kids. There are plenty of fishes out in the sea ya know? But one thing for sure, I will always love my ex no matter what because he is a part of my kids and I see him in both of them ya know?

I have seen too many people get into relationships right away after a break up and a divorce but end up getting hurt more even worse because you are bringing the baggage in a new one and you have not given yourself time to heal completely. I went through this experience before in my life.. NEVER AGAIN!

If you are going to bash me or crizite me for my opinions, I will report you to MODS.. thanks!

Yes I do understand what you mean, FelixKat930. I felt that I would feel the same way as you are.

You got 2 beautiful kiddies that you love them so much! And I am glad that your to be ex and you remain friends and be there for the kids. :)

yes I've seen and learned about 'rebound' relationship. After getting break ups or getting divorce and jump into a new relationship right away isn't a great idea. Give ya a time and explore what you wanted to do in the future.

I am going through a divorce myself currently with my ex-soon to be- husband but we get along on it and just civil on it. We remain good friends due to our 2 beautiful kids. Though, it is still painful and I am taking my time to enjoy my life, focus on education and kids. There are plenty of fishes out in the sea ya know? But one thing for sure, I will always love my ex no matter what because he is a part of my kids and I see him in both of them ya know?

I have seen too many people get into relationships right away after a break up and a divorce but end up getting hurt more even worse because you are bringing the baggage in a new one and you have not given yourself time to heal completely. I went through this experience before in my life.. NEVER AGAIN!

If you are going to bash me or criticize me for my opinions, I will report you to MODS.. thanks!

Thank you! And I agree with your comments.. it is not a easy thing to go through but you gonna be strong for the kids but especially for yourself. Heal takes time.

Yes I do understand what you mean, FelixKat930. I felt that I would feel the same way as you are.

You got 2 beautiful kiddies that you love them so much! And I am glad that your to be ex and you remain friends and be there for the kids. :)

yes I've seen and learned about 'rebound' relationship. After getting break ups or getting divorce and jump into a new relationship right away isn't a great idea. Give ya a time and explore what you wanted to do in the future.

Back