Who is single here?

I know , some members didn't like to read conversations. I am not going to dig in this big forum to search, if I do find it will post.

I have been single for 6 years and counting, maybe no girl wants me because I am ugly

it's because you don't know how to drive stick. now pick up that wrench and flex it :lol:

I'm single. And to all you interested ladies out there... I have a six pack! (i just have a keg on top of it).

The best thing about being single is being able to experience different women. Oh, and you don't have to compromise on the shit that you want to do...

Then again, being single means that you miss out on waking up to that special someone and getting laid whenever you want.

whose counting?

Being as I have been single for approximately, whose counting anymore really,
about.... about... 5 MILLION FUCKING YEARS !!!!

...... and I'll tell ya its getting a litllllllllle old .... smiles ....

or is it just getting little? Well I would rather be getting a lottle then a little but then whose counting when it ain't none at all?

But it is a great life I have and yep I am happy just the same now if I could not write that would be bad.

Only Deaf Single Connections the better than any other sites.

WTF! DSC is almost full with scammers who prey on innocent Deaf and hard of hearing people who look for relationship or friendship. *ughs*

Last edited:
Back