Who is single here?

Single and proud of it. :) Had the opportunity to become "unsingle" :lol: but I turned it down because I do not have the lifestyle nor the want for that type of thing right now. Plus too, I have a long time to worry about that. I plan to put forth my efforts into something more important to me right now.

I am single too. Kinda married to my golf clubs now I guess........they don't ask alot of question which is nice........sure get funny looks when I take them to dinner though

I've been single for a little over a year now. Before that relationship, I had been single for about 5 years. Life can throw some crazy things at you and dating/relationships can seem sort of daunting.

im happily married to computers, cats, whiskys, books, and gardens. Why need added complications with a raving mad female human?

im happily married to computers, cats, whiskys, books, and gardens. Why need added complications with a raving mad female human?

No sexual dry spells? In all honesty, there are beautiful experiences that are particular to each case-being single or in a relationship. I think that it is good to experience both. I love my relationship, but I'm a guy, I wish I had sex with other women, but that is it...

No sexual dry spells? In all honesty, there are beautiful experiences that are particular to each case-being single or in a relationship. I think that it is good to experience both. I love my relationship, but I'm a guy, I wish I had sex with other women, but that is it...

What about an open relationship?

I've asked girls about open relationships before, but they all ended up crying or telling me to go to hell...

Truth be told, the only reason I would want an open relationship is because I would love to have sex with other women, but it would not be worth losing my current partner over that. I really love her personality and qualities, and sex is great.

just dont ask, them , just fuck them and if they get controlling that is holding your at ransom for sex, then run a mile, no, wait GTFU of their lives, FAST if that is going to rob you of open relationships because clearly its NOT going that way

need a real GUY bcos am sick of fake GUY..any real guy here..pls contact me bcos av been single since 2007..can somebody also tell me how to upload pix here...hope to read from real GUY

I am still single, unless any charming, cute , sweet guy can sweep me off my feet:giggle:

Hello there! I am single since July 23, 2008. Looking for right person (woman). I am also new this alldeaf!! So I am learning to using alldeaf smile.

Hi how are u? I would like to get know you. What do u do for living? Are u deaf? Probably so cuz it's "alldeaf" website. And why are u single? I hope it's not too much for you to response. I am deaf and live in WI state. I work for big company fabricating & welding. I was been single for one year and 2 months. I am supposely to go deaflympics in Tawian but I had to dropped cuz job come first but next time I will be able to go ;) that's all.

Back