Where's everyone from?

Golden state

Miss California replied, "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised.

I love it! Thanks for posting that! Oh and love your sign off verse.
I'm from lovely tourist infested Bend, OR.

This is me:

stamp.jpg

AlleyCat,

Description please?

it's a post card. It says - "34 USA - Greetings from Minnesota" with Pink background along with Minneapolis skyscrapers behind and in front of it is a river/lake with hideous duck swimming across.

it's a post card. It says - "34 USA - Greetings from Minnesota" with Pink background along with Minneapolis skyscrapers behind and in front of it is a river/lake with hideous duck swimming across.

Hideous duck??? Where do you get that?? :lol: :rofl2:

I agree with Jiro, unfortunately. Sorry Alleycat! :|

:ty: for the description Jiro. :)

"Hideous duck?" :laugh2:

As everyone can see from my "Location" I am from Ontario, Canada. I was born in Ottawa, Ontario... the nation's capital. I live and always have lived in a small bilingual town not far from the "big city". :)

I am from Arkansas. Not stating what city or county though for privacy reasons.

Back