Where's everyone from?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am from Greater Manchester, United Kingdom(England)

"The Queen City"

A fellow Iowan!!!:P

:P

Queen City, Iowa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queen City was located about 5 miles west of present day Corning, Iowa, and south of the Icarian colonies. Queen City existed at the same time as the Icarian colonies, and was possibly founded prior to the Icarian society. It was all but forgotten, not even a part of written Adams County, Iowa history until Lake Binder was put in. When the lake was dug some tomb stones and an estimated 200 bodies were found. It is unknown what happened to the remains. A monument was built to the town, although little is known about it. The only reference to date is in a diary.

Golden state

Miss California replied, "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised.

The Lone Star State, although I actually grew up everwhere (former US Navy brat). :thumb:

The Lone Star State, although I actually grew up everwhere (former US Navy brat). :thumb:

I've always envied those military brats that got to see so much of the world as kids. Although I know there were disadvantages, too.

I've always envied those military brats that got to see so much of the world as kids. Although I know there were disadvantages, too.

Oh yeah, we couldn't roam aroung the installation like civilian kids do in the city, but they provided a good deal of recreation to keep us occupied. LOL I once learned the hard way by playing with drano bombs, they took me and my friends to mandatory safety hall!

Oh yeah, we couldn't roam aroung the installation like civilian kids do in the city, but they provided a good deal of recreation to keep us occupied. LOL I once learned the hard way by playing with drano bombs, they took me and my friends to mandatory safety hall!

:laugh2:

I come from the land of corn where we love hawkeyes and dont like buckeyes so much, lol JK DeafDoc :giggle:

Back