What's your lunch tonight?

Lunch today was Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean veggie burger on a bun with grated horseradish, mayo, mustard, lettuce and tomato with Baked Doritos on the side.

I had chili and a roast beef sandwich for lunch today.

I had pizza! hmmm...yumi, yumi...
signature_icon.jpg

I'm having pasta salad with feta cheese, spinach, shallots, kalamata, a good dose of garlic, lemon juice mixed with olive oil, milk and diet coke.

We are having grilled chicken/apple sausages, and beef kabobs.

Lunch today was ham and turkey, lettuce and tomato with light olive oil and rice wine vinegar on a tomato/basil wrap and fresh strawberries on the side.

We are going to eat chicken sandwiches and orange juice.

I just finished lunch of, slices of cold chicken, 2 sourdough crackers, cantaloupe pieces and iced tea. A nice cool lunch for this hot humid day.
:lol:

I had a tomato/basil wrap with Tofutti French Onion cream cheese, ham, turkey, pepperoni and lettuce. When I went to IHOP with MIL, I had a side salad with vinegar & oil on it.

today for lunch, My mom and I went to Panera. I got a bbq chopped chicken salad with creamy tomato soup and M&M cookies :)

I went to McDonalds and got two cheeseburgers meal. :rockon: I was dying for their cheeseburgers.

Having just spent three weeks in Cornwall, UK, I find I am addicted to Cornish Pasties, trouble is now I am at home I have to make my own.

Back