What's your lunch tonight?

Soup from Panera will be my lunch today.

I had a Cashew carrot ginger soup w/ bread last nite after came home from the long day, I didn't feel like to make a gobble.

I bought some quiona and tried it for the first time today. We had quiona with a stir fry of onions, garlic, ginger, bell peppers and tomato.

We ate spaghetti with meat sauce and orange juice at lunch.

I stopped by at DQ,today fo' lunch. I had 2 chili dogs for one price and small fries. After my late lunch, I had med. blizzard cookie dough. I think I am enjoying life too much. :giggle:

Weight watcher 2Tbsp 60 calories whipped cream cheese ital sandwich n' a cup of fruit salad.

Leftovers, they are my favorite because it is good food that I do not have to cook. Most things are better the second day. We had leftover pasta salad. Mmmm

We had meat & cheese (no cheese for me) wraps with fresh peaches. Wraps, or sandwich son's case, had roast beef and ham, cheese for them, lettuce and tomato. Mom & I had light olive oil and seasoned rice wine vinegar, son had mayo and mustard. Wraps were tomato and basil flavored.

My IBS is acting up today so I have decided to have lentil soup today with milk.

Back