What's your lunch tonight?

Well - I ended up with 2 lunches, so I made them mostly light. First at home was tuna salad sandwich. Then had to take MIL to IHOP, so I got a grilled chicken salad and brought 1/2 home.

We went to a lunch buffet at a pizza restaurant, and I ate pizza, spaghetti, and a salad with bleu cheese dressing.

Today.. Don't know yet ! We will go swimming pool and cook out at friend's house... I will bring the watermelon and strawberries! :D

We are grilling beef and are going to eat homegrown from our garden, a bell pepper and three tomatoes!

Time ran away from me, so I totally forgot to fix lunch. MIL had another chiropractor appointment and she took me to Denny's. I had a Western Tangler burger, no cheese and fries.

Eating lunch now, yes, it's late. ! package of Beef Ramen noodles, let the broth cook down to half, then thickened with flour paste and then added in some Tofutti French Onion cream cheese.

We had chicken apple sausage, mixed vegetables, and toast.

Fried Chicken Gizzards, slaw & FF....ohhh-la-la!...Was so good...it's a new restaurant, so we're gonna take 2 orders out for later this evening....my Doggie stuck her nose up at one, (she's never eaten or seen one)...but after a little bite...she's licking her lips to say..."Gimme more!"...but that's a "no-no"...

Scorpions on a stick..... the little buggers almost got me, too!

No lunch today - was not in the budget.

Let me clarify. Hubby had some of his mother's hot dogs without asking. Daughter was invited to lunch with the neighbor, son fixed his last package of ramen noodles and there was nothing I could have. There were a few things, but they all have dairy, so I couldn't have it.

I had a chicken sandwich, french fries, and Coca Cola.

Lunch today was black beans and rice with tomato slices on the side.

Back