What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

We had a good restaurant to get Pad Thai but it closed up and another took over and they put brown sugar in all their Pad Thai and that too sweet for me . I love Pad Thai
I have never heard brown sugar being added to Pad Thai. Interesting! I don't think I will enjoy eating it either.

I have never heard brown sugar being added to Pad Thai. Interesting! I don't think I will enjoy eating it either.
Yeah the food is spicy and sweet some people like this combination a lot. I like Pad Thai with a little fire but not so much that I have to call 911 ! LOL!

@ Rio yeah I was disappointed when my family went out and find it closed so we tried the new one . It was way too sweet !

Yeah the food is spicy and sweet some people like this combination a lot. I like Pad Thai with a little fire but not so much that I have to call 911 ! LOL!

@ Rio yeah I was disappointed when my family went out and find it closed so we tried the new one . It was way too sweet !

That's a bummer !

Knorr's Asian sides chicken flavor rice. It is enough for one person. I don't need anything else.

Fried chicken breast, baby carrots with lime vinaigrette, and tangerine juice.

Ham, string beans and mashed potatoes with alot of butter and salt.

I made chicken vegetable soup. It hit the spot cooler here but high temps come tomorrow 83

I like sweet potatoes pie ! I remeber the first time I had some was when my b/f grandmother made some. OMG it was so yummy ! We ate almost the whole pie.

Zucchini squash with tomato sauce , corn and cauliflower all mixed together so good!

Chicken, Rice and lots of veggies. The dessert is yogurt with banana and chocolate chip.

Back