What's wrong with men!!!!

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
On of my friends is pregnant with my good friend's husband. It is a shitty situation. Stupid asshole.

Who him or her? It takes both of them to get her pregnant doesnt it?

Please remember that there are both good men and bad men as well as the pain in the rear men. There are also good women, bad women and pain in the rear women.

I have been most fortunate to have dated some of each of the types of men and the one I chose to marry is mostly good, but he can also be a pain in the rear, but then, so can I. If I were to label my brothers, one is bad the other good. My father was good, but a pain in the rear. Son is still somewhat debatable. He has some growing up to do first.

As far as the issue that Shel mentioned, Yes, both are at fault and I feel so sorry for the wife. Her hubby should have kept his zipper shut and not strayed from the house. But, as I do not know the whole story, I really should not give an opinion per se.

Yizuman is right. No one notices ordinary people living their life right. Not exciting enough to be of interest.

Yes, she is at fault but this is a thread about men, isnt it? The OP asked what was wrong with men and I feel the same about my friend's stupid husband for what he did. Like, what the hell was wrong with him???!!!

Yes, she is at fault but this is a thread about men, isnt it? The OP asked what was wrong with men and I feel the same about my friend's stupid husband for what he did. Like, what the hell was wrong with him???!!!

They caved in to their temptations and they are now paying the price for it.

Ok... with everybody is bashing on men....let me point out a few things. Yes... I'm a guy! Yes, I'm a single father. Have I ever cheated? No! I am single full time father, never married and raising a little girl BY MY SELF with NO HELP!! My daughter know why i left her mother. She was CHEATING on me, she LIED many time, She played many games with me many time. I had enough. We all know that guys with penis tend to go around and have sex as many time as he want....but at the same time, a woman with vagina and tits are just as powerful. They can get sex just as much as guys can, if not.... more! So remember, not all guys goes around and cheat on their spouse. Women does the same. With everybody cheating on one another, I always teach my daughter that cheating is not the answer. Matter of fact, it can be damaging!

Men are stupid. They like to hurt women, see them cry, doing things while blaming it on the woman.

Truly hard to find a decent guy nowadays. I thought I did once, I was wrong again as usual. Men are just jerks. Period.
I hope that you find a decent guy some day. Don't give up on it and keep your standards high.

Funny thing is that I have seen a lot of my guy friends are getting hurt by women for cheating than my girl friends who get hurt by a guy for cheating. I have dumped several of my exes for caught cheating in the past. It is very interesting to see women's different reasons to cheat. :hmm: Anyways, I know not all women are the same...which is why I never afraid to date women. :D Some guys cheated on you, move on, and find another better person who doesn't know how to cheat instead of being obsessive with the past relationships which can lead to depressing.

To women who blame men for everything: It takes two to tango.

Ask yourself; why women keep falling for jerks when there are good guys being readily available for you? Your poor decision-making is the problem. Yes, jerks* are at fault too. But again, like above have said, women know how to say yes.

*noticed how I was referring to jerks, not good guys? Keep that in mind.

I hope that you find a decent guy some day. Don't give up on it and keep your standards high.

I do not think all men are jerks , I think it is harder to date today as most people are so busy and have very little time to socialize . And if a woman know the guy she is dating is cheating on his wife or girlfriend that should be a red flag that the guy like to cheat! .

so would the human race, silly!

Not true.. I think technology has advanced enough so we could survive without men.

But I think we women should keep a few men around for heavy lifting and reproductive purposes :giggle:

Well, not all men are the same. My man is being faithful at all times. Of course, I oftenly double-check on him. =)

Not true.. I think technology has advanced enough so we could survive without men.

But I think we women should keep a few men around for heavy lifting and reproductive purposes :giggle:

Eww...but I hate to ask...are you lesbian? What you said in your post above reminds me of sci-fi movie on tv some years ago. I can't remember what name was it but I do remember one actor's name I know was in it.

Eww...but I hate to ask...are you lesbian? What you said in your post above reminds me of sci-fi movie on tv some years ago. I can't remember what name was it but I do remember one actor's name I know was in it.

ROFL lol no, I am not a lesbian but I do enjoy a good ol' fashioned manbashing fest.

Funny thing is that I have seen a lot of my guy friends are getting hurt by women for cheating than my girl friends who get hurt by a guy for cheating. I have dumped several of my exes for caught cheating in the past. It is very interesting to see women's different reasons to cheat. :hmm: Anyways, I know not all women are the same...which is why I never afraid to date women. :D Some guys cheated on you, move on, and find another better person who doesn't know how to cheat instead of being obsessive with the past relationships which can lead to depressing.

So now are you thinking about to become a new life as gay?? Ha, just kidding.

Back