What would you rather be doing right now??

I would love to vacation in Portugal, men are hot there lol that’s it packing my bags lol
LOL.... i am looking at some pictures of men from there. ohhh myyyy!!! mind if I tag along? :D

You ladies.... stop talking about Peurto RIco or Filipino and now Portugal. :lol: I don’t need to change my underwear otherwise my boyfriend would notice!

I dated and married a Filipino.... it was ok. sloppy a$$ kisser! lol... but made two beautiful babies with him. :D
I dated a Filipino gal in HS, she was a total "B" !!!! She was a gold digger and still to this day.

I am indiscriminate when it comes to the female species. ;)

Mine was too... used me to get to the states, treated our marriage as if he was still a bachelor.
Its funny I ran into her after 30 years and she hasn't changed a bit, if youre not rich she wants nothing to do with you, if youre not a benefit to her she leave you long time....lol

Its funny I ran into her after 30 years and she hasn't changed a bit, if youre not rich she wants nothing to do with you, if youre not a benefit to her she leave you long time....lol
I have met some Filipinos that just marry to get to the states but after 10 years ... they finally fall in love, I met a woman that was married to a white man and told me she didn't fall in love with him until 11 years later. DANG! smh... anywho... not all of them are like that.
I just got off work and I still have some energy left, I guess once I eat, I can relax. I sure wish someone would cook for me and make me a pina colada! I should be on vacation!

Working. I start my new position tomorrow. Doing absolutely nothing this morning is nuts.

Not at all. I was in auditing, plus divorce burned me out. I made the move to accounting management, I’m so done with irresponsible delinquents. :lol:

Best luck on your new position at work... hope it will be much better than the previous position you were in. :)

Not at all. I was in auditing, plus divorce burned me out. I made the move to accounting management, I’m so done with irresponsible delinquents. :lol:

awesome! Good luck and I also hope it's a better fit for you :)

<psst-- know of any IT jobs where you work?> This whole "who you know rather than what you know to get a job" is maddening....lol

I rather be enjoying my summer! I have two weeks to go working summer school and summer is on! Time to play :D

Back