What would you rather be doing right now??

I would rather be in Boston :)

I dated and married a Filipino.... it was ok. sloppy a$$ kisser! lol... but made two beautiful babies with him. :D
LOL @ sloppy a$$ kisser . Some Filipinos are tall and handsome. I dated a few when I was younger.

LOL @ sloppy a$$ kisser . Some Filipinos are tall and handsome. I dated a few when I was younger.
Actually, they are short, well most of them are. I went to the Philippines I should know... seen it first hand how tall they were. You must have dated someone that was half white and Filipino? I don't know, my ex-was 5'6 and yes he was a sloppy @$$ kisser, no kidding... and I mean SLOPPY! who wants slobber all over their mouth? Certainly not me. LOL

Actually, they are short, well most of them are. I went to the Philippines I should know... seen it first hand how tall they were. You must have dated someone that was half white and Filipino? I don't know, my ex-was 5'6 and yes he was a sloppy @$$ kisser, no kidding... and I mean SLOPPY! who wants slobber all over their mouth? Certainly not me. LOL

It depends what part of the Philippines they were from. Yes, most are short. One I dated was very tall and his brother was also 6ft both pure breeds lol

My second one was half American and half Philippine. He was tall and chubby and very kind with a slight bit of sarcasm lol

It depends what part of the Philippines they were from. Yes, most are short. One I dated was very tall and his brother was also 6ft both pure breeds lol

My second one was half American and half Philippine. He was tall and chubby and very kind with a slight bit of sarcasm lol
I met a few that are purebred Filipinos ... they are very charming :D when it comes to American girls. :D hahahhha now I wished that I was on vacation slipping me some pina colada :D

I met a few that are purebred Filipinos ... they are very charming :D when it comes to American girls. :D hahahhha now I wished that I was on vacation slipping me some pina colada :D

I would love to vacation in Portugal, men are hot there lol that’s it packing my bags lol

Back