What is most hated candy?

ambrosia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, the favorite candy when you were a kid got me thinking of this.

I have always, for as long as I can remember hate almost all Easter candy, cadbury cream eggs, marshmallow eggs, and yes peeps too. Christmas hard candies, gross!! Black licorice and jelly beans, the black licorice, not all jelly beans.

Any Easters candy that had peanut in them.

I really, really hated black jelly bean candies.

Yes, the favorite candy when you were a kid got me thinking of this.

I have always, for as long as I can remember hate almost all Easter candy, cadbury cream eggs, marshmallow eggs, and yes peeps too. Christmas hard candies, gross!! Black licorice and jelly beans, the black licorice, not all jelly beans.

I love black licorice and black jelly beans....I'm not a fan of candy with peanut butter but I do like the peanut butter cups. The only Easter candy I like is the Cadbury Chocolate eggs...other than that, I pass....

Laura

Black jelly beans.

Spice gumdrops.

Cadbury crème eggs.

Ribbon candy.

Horehound candy.

chocolate covered cherries ...ewww gag ugh id rather gargle with turpentine!!

Horehound candy? I've never heard of that.....goes and starts googling

It came in hard drops like a lemon drop. My great grandfather used to give it to me when I was a very small child, and I think it was something he had to really seek out even then.

He was a very old man, born in the 1870's.

Hate most easter candy.

Hate butterscotch candy.

Hate chocolate-covered cherries too. (But I will pass on the turpentine.)

Love black jelly beans and licorice.

I love chocolate covered cherries and blueberries.
But recently they introduced some with peppermint flavor. That is really incompatible flavors with the fruit and peppermint.

I love chocolate covered coffee beans!!! vroom vroom :D turbo charged candy :D

But recently they introduced some with peppermint flavor. That is really incompatible flavors with the fruit and peppermint.

That does sound disgusting, like brushing your teeth and then drinking orange juice. I like melon mint gum though, but's a milder mint than peppermint

chocolate covered cherries where my dad favorite candy , I like them too but only from a real good candy store. We one on in our home town that was so well known one of our president would order candy from there. That sound gross with peppermint ! Peppermint remind me of toothpaste. I hate horehound candy too. I never like the chocolate covered jelly candy that came in the box of candy. chocolate covered ginger is awful too, my poor mom loved it and I would pick the chocolate of the ginger .

Wirelessly posted

Chocolate covered cherries are too sweet not my kind of candy. Candy corn during fall season no thank you. I don't like jelly beans either.

don't like black jelly beans,licorice or circus peanuts (it is orange colored candy)

Anything sugar-charged! :shock: I'm not really a fan of candy, though I love choc covered roasted almonds! Just me...

Licorice....ewwwww!....as for chocolate covered cherries...I can only stomach 1 of them...All in all, don't eat candy that much.

Back