What is most hated candy?

Licorice....ewwwww!....as for chocolate covered cherries...I can only stomach 1 of them...All in all, don't eat candy that much.

licorice EWWWWW.... machino cherries filled with cherry brandy then dipped belgum chocolate one of them spend rest of day looking forward next one,i think heaven have few of them around

Licorice....ewwwww!....as for chocolate covered cherries...I can only stomach 1 of them...All in all, don't eat candy that much.

The store I when to in my town had chocolate covered cherries and the filling was chocolate fudge and a cherry not the sugary pink stuff. They had letters from the White House on their wall , all their candy was handmade right at the store. I just looked up the store and it still in business after 80 years!

Anything sugar-charged! :shock: I'm not really a fan of candy, though I love choc covered roasted almonds! Just me...

I'm not either, not often that I crave sweets, and I don't anything tooooo sweet. I think that's why it's easier for me to think of the candies that I hate than the ones I love.....and why the hate list is longer hahaha.

My birthday is on Valentines Day, one year my parents bought me this very nice box of Belgian chocolates.....omg that was sooooo good!!! But I only had a couple peices :( The soon to be ex husband ate them all.....I should have divorced him then ;)

I definitely do not like peeps, candy corn, atomic balls. I just don't like any candy that is nearly pure sugar.

I used to get Mom "Queen Anne" brand chocolate covered cherries, because her name was Annie. :D And I still like them, in moderation. Samplers are fun. I prefer dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is wimpy.

Back