What good thing happened to you today?

- went to my favorite seafood at the mall.. their food always puts me in a good mood

- bumped into a girl i hadn't seen for a long time. we had a nice chat and i found out she recently moved into a new home, 2 streets away from me!

- went to Sephora and bought myself a big eyeshadow palette.. it wasn't so expensive either!

- bought myself a pair of cute Swarovski fish earrings :D the woman at the Swarovski store knew a little ASL!! she was sweet and told me that i had a good sense of fashion.

- went to my favorite seafood at the mall.. their food always puts me in a good mood

- bumped into a girl i hadn't seen for a long time. we had a nice chat and i found out she recently moved into a new home, 2 streets away from me!

- went to Sephora and bought myself a big eyeshadow palette.. it wasn't so expensive either!

- bought myself a pair of cute Swarovski fish earrings :D the woman at the Swarovski store knew a little ASL!! she was sweet and told me that i had a good sense of fashion.

Oh earrings? Id love to see the photo of your new earrings if you do not mind. lol I do not plan to buy new earrings for a while. :( since we are on the tight budget. Just take a look at earrings is free! lol

if you do not feel like taking a photo. that is no problem! someone mentioned about swarovski that i have never heard before. i better google it.

Oh earrings? Id love to see the photo of your new earrings if you do not mind. lol I do not plan to buy new earrings for a while. :( since we are on the tight budget. Just take a look at earrings is free! lol

if you do not feel like taking a photo. that is no problem! someone mentioned about swarovski that i have never heard before. i better google it.

sure no problem let me take pics of them on my macbook! :)

i've recently developed a love for swarovski jewelry- so gorgeous. i have 4 of their things so far

Online-Shop - Jewelry

EDIT: here's the pic

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-10-15 at 17.00.jpg
    Photo on 2011-10-15 at 17.00.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 12
sure no problem let me take pics of them on my macbook! :)

i've recently developed a love for swarovski jewelry- so gorgeous. i have 4 of their things so far

Online-Shop - Jewelry

oOOoOooOo I definintely love swarovksi.. damn they are so expensive.. i better save some $for next year to buy one what I like.

and your earrings, all of them that you bought. lol love earrings. beautiful.

:ty:

i wish they weren't so expensive though, i wanted everything i saw at that store lol

Found a penny.

I take every single coin I see off the ground... Money is money regardless of its worth. It really does add up in the end.

my good thing right now is admiring the wine rack in my new fridge....I am such a wine lover. lol

I was able to do mostly signing at my Deaf church this morning for the first time. I was helped by a lot of people with words I did not know, and corrected with the correct regional dialect. Seems, I was using something that they said was a California dialect of ASL. Don't remember now.

I took my dogs to the dog park. We all needed some sunshine and exercise.

The preacher at our church is suddenly deaf friendlier. hmmm

It was a good day. Weather is great and we saw some old friends.

Good and kind of bad thing. Not really bad.

Good thing is boyfriend open up to me much more. He and I sort of like 'ying/yang.' I hold back sexually, which he knows, and he holds back emotionally, which *I* know. Will not share self. Oy, he share self. With write post in adult forum about. For advice. :shock:

Good things that happened to me: I found out I am going to be an auntie-in-law again - my oldest nephew just got engaged last night to his long-term girlfriend. Yay, them!!

Went to the beach, wearing t-shirt and jeans, walked in the sand, watched the pelicans dive-bombing the waves to catch fish, stared at the ocean, and counted my blessings. One of my favorite things to do in the fall. Temps here today were in the high 70's. Man, I LOVE this weather, and this part of the country.

Watched some football, and loved the exciting ending of the Cowboys-Patriots game. I'm a big Pats fan, so it was very satisfying.

All in all, a nice day.

I am so lucky today,i can say now that i am small businessman..I was in finland right now and i am doing a pienyrityksen kirjanpito espoo or small business in espoo its quite hard to deal to have a accounting office to build a small business here and i am glad its all successful..cheeerr to that..:laugh2:

Found a penny.

I take every single coin I see off the ground... Money is money regardless of its worth. It really does add up in the end.

I do that, too! From Jan to now, I've found $51.95! :D

When I was in the US this past summer, I found only $0.26 cent. :lol:

I got my ipod working again after it had gotten dunked last week. Took it apart and let it dry out. I'm SO happy!!!

Saw a guy I used to have a massive crush on for the first time in three years. Its so weird how I keep bumping into people from my past!

my mother brought home tacos from taco bell at 1am. :rockon: Dont worry, I ran 2 miles earlier tonite. :)

EDIT: There was no supper, so...

Watching my 20 yr. old son dressed for his 2nd interview (for a full time job)....he shined his black dress shoes, wore a belt, crisp white shirt and black pants. He looked just like a young businessman....and said "wish me luck Mom" when he just went out the door.....

Back