What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that I have no tolerance for people who talk about themselves constantly.

I learned one of my cats has diabetes. We just got home from the emergency vet. She was urinating blood like crazy. It seemed serious as she hadn't been bleeding until tonight, so it was sudden symptoms. She's now on antibiotics, pain meds, insulin and diabetes food. I spent a whopping $549 tonight. Thank goodness my checkbook has breathing room. :eek3:

I am glad your cat is ok. The blood in urine must have been scary. That happened to our last cat and I was terrified. He only had a bladder infection though, so it was not that bad.

I am glad your cat is ok. The blood in urine must have been scary. That happened to our last cat and I was terrified. He only had a bladder infection though, so it was not that bad.

Thank you. I am confident she will be alright. She's got a good catmom :)

I learned one of my cats has diabetes. We just got home from the emergency vet. She was urinating blood like crazy. It seemed serious as she hadn't been bleeding until tonight, so it was sudden symptoms. She's now on antibiotics, pain meds, insulin and diabetes food. I spent a whopping $549 tonight. Thank goodness my checkbook has breathing room. :eek3:

Oh man - I hope she will be okay.

I learned that our egg hatch is WAAAAAY down. Not good. I saw the field tech headed to the farm as I was leaving Belleville so maybe she has come by to look at the chickens to see if there's anything we need to change to bring the hatch back up to where it should be.

I learned that our egg hatch is WAAAAAY down. Not good. I saw the field tech headed to the farm as I was leaving Belleville so maybe she has come by to look at the chickens to see if there's anything we need to change to bring the hatch back up to where it should be.

I think the eggs are just jealous of Eggzilla and are pouting at the moment :)

I think the eggs are just jealous of Eggzilla and are pouting at the moment :)

Possibly or all of that radioactive air that has passed through. I read last night it has been detected in Massachusettes. I'm not worried but just curious if trace amounts of radioactive particles can affect laying hens.

Wirelessly posted

I learned that I can type 57 wpm without errors :D

Learnt now I can do taping on 2 vcrs for 2 Tvs.. hehe... had to switch the 2 vcrs with the other tvs to see if it worked and bingo... I knew it was something to do with the vcrs and the matchups with the tvs (I recently bought a new 19 inch hdtv for video work and back up taping of other tv shows during the Stanley Cup playoffs) so it worked out well for me.. whew...

I learned that the lady that is making a quilt for my DD is adding a personalized touch and wants me to come see if Saturday or Sunday when she is finished. I can't wait!!

I learned actions speak louder than words

Learned that Banana costs $13 per kg.

At work, I had this customer who didn't realise how much Banana costs until she saw the price and her eyes bugged out. Two bananas for $8 bucks! She shook her head in disbelief and said that's crazy.

I learned that the lady that is making a quilt for my DD is adding a personalized touch and wants me to come see if Saturday or Sunday when she is finished. I can't wait!!

Hey that's awesome I hope your DD will like it.

I learned that the library we go to for the County, will not allow anyone under the age of 16 check out a DVD. I've been wondering why my son can't put them on hold and why I have to be the one to check them out. City library has no problems since when we signed the kids up, we were able to give the ratings we allowed.

Back