What did you learn today? Part II

That is wonderful! :)

Planned on sayin" it sooner, but later, okay? ;) Good night.

I been practicing with a line , repeating over and over until I can hit the note! Thank you :)

At my eye doctor's appointment I learned that I've got cataracts. Bleh! What next?

Stopped kids from throwing rocks at a bullet. Just how stupid can they be? Darn thing can go off!

I learned how to drive my father's truck.
o.png

At my eye doctor's appointment I learned that I've got cataracts. Bleh! What next?
:(. I too have a cataract in my left eye. Had a Dr appt yesterday, but the office cancelled.

I haven't learned it yet today, but I'm scared about what I'm soon going to find out about my eyes. They have gotten so bad.

that I paid $25 for the haircut I took today.... it went up from $20 the last time... dang.

That a CD full of old pics of my late husband arrived in the mail. This should be interesting.
His friend also sent CDs to our girls.

I learned that my husband was informed by his father the policeman was killed in the line of duty at our previous apartment complex in North Dallas area. Glad we don't live there anymore.

I learned half time performers for Super Bowl are not paid. They work for free, no joke. Google it.

I learned half time performers for Super Bowl are not paid. They work for free, no joke. Google it.
They must do it for the exposure and spiff up their (not needed) resume some. :)

They must do it for the exposure and spiff up their (not needed) resume some. :)

Yes, that's correct. They get free publicity and stage props are taken care of such as fireworks, etc They must get paid when people hear a song from a certain performer, they go to iTunes and pay for a song or album.
Just something new I learned.

That there ARE actual freebies. Watching movies on Amazon Prime Videos. A month free trial, and no credit card needed. Cool.

That the street in front of my house will be widened six feet on both sides. Finally. I had a couple close calls walking on it.

Back