What did you learn today? Part II

That cats live with ringing in their food bowls.

I learned my son likes "Reagan's Theme" on Blue Bloods. Thinks he will become a musician when he grows up. He is so obsessed with classical, blues and jazz.

To someone who posted anonymously on the fundraising website: I know you are a member of AllDeaf because it was posted shortly after I posted the link. Thank you soooooo much!!! It is greatly appreciated!! I wish I could give you a hug! :hug:

Today I learned about this critter:

Pangolin

I have seen Pangolin at San Diego Zoo a while ago. One time. That fur looks like feather! Very unique. I always recommend my friends to see it at very early morning as soon as they open, because many animals at San Diego Zoo and Safari Park (Formely Wild Animal Park) are nocturnal often sleep in hidden areas.

That data recovery is a pain in the !!*$(@$) ass..

as a friend of mine says..

"That is all
drive through
50 cents please"

I learned that if you Google: white moose
that there is a really good video of a white moose over in Scandinavia.
Awesome

I learned how to prep fresh meals for my dog. So far, it looks good and she loves it ! All fresh ingredients.

What kinds of ingredients?

Liver , sweet potato and green beans a start .

I also, cooked tilapia , green beans and sweet potato.

She can't have any bird, allergic to chicken and turkey.

I plan to get recipes for a gravey to add to her proteins.

I get the secrets from other dog owners who make their own dog food. Some dogs got it made lol

That's very cool. How do you know about the chicken and turkey allergy? Does it make PC vomit?

That's very cool. How do you know about the chicken and turkey allergy? Does it make PC vomit?
Vet advise. Skin allergy. Bulldogs are a sensitive breed, she used to bite her paws.

Liver , sweet potato and green beans a start .

I'm gonna try that for my doggies. They don't like peas at all. Will try the grn beans. Did you mash the grn beans into the meat and sweet potatoes?

I'm gonna try that for my doggies. They don't like peas at all. Will try the grn beans. Did you mash the grn beans into the meat and sweet potatoes?
I smash the sweet potatoes, cut the liver into small pieces and cut the green beans ( fresh ones) frozen you don't need to cut or smash only by your preferences. No rules how to prep lol

I enjoy cooking for her :)

I learned a new Spanish word Jamona means Chubby girl .

I learned that the Plott is the state dog of North Carolina.

I smash the sweet potatoes, cut the liver into small pieces and cut the green beans ( fresh ones) frozen you don't need to cut or smash only by your preferences. No rules how to prep lol

I enjoy cooking for her :)
My Pom likes Liver and Sweet Potatoes too...not so much for green beans.

Back