What did you learn today? Part II

That there is yet another new haunted house park just a few miles away. It is a camping experience. You set up your tent and choose from three options:

1. Sleep all night experience.

2. Get a little scared throughout the night experience.

3. Get the Michael Myers experience.

LOL. I pick #3!

That there is yet another new haunted house park just a few miles away. It is a camping experience. You set up your tent and choose from three options:

1. Sleep all night experience.

2. Get a little scared throughout the night experience.

3. Get the Michael Myers experience.

LOL. I pick #3!

Do you get to bring someone with you? Sounds awesome!

Today I learned that wine drunk is much different than regular drunk and you will cry for 3 hours and confess your darkest secrets to the people you were specifically keeping the secrets from.

Today I learned that wine drunk is much different than regular drunk and you will cry for 3 hours and confess your darkest secrets to the people you were specifically keeping the secrets from.
Uh oh! I'm guessing you did some confessing ?? :)

Realized that if me and my husband had made the decision to relocate to the Coast Guard base in Miami, we would have been part of that devistation.

Realized that if me and my husband had made the decision to relocate to the Coast Guard base in Miami, we would have been part of that devistation.

Yes, it's pretty bad there . Just today , my friends got there power back in after days without it.

I learned that "Six Feet Under" is a good TV show. It is on Amazon Prime.

Back