What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thank you Reba and Calvin. Today is a new day and I feel much better! I'm also happy I'm seeing my Audi today to have my earmolds tubes replaced.

Thank you Reba and Calvin. Today is a new day and I feel much better! I'm also happy I'm seeing my Audi today to have my earmolds tubes replaced.

You don't keep them clean and changed yourself? It is a very easy task using the old one to measure length.

You don't keep them clean and changed yourself? It is a very easy task using the old one to measure length.
I do keep them clean. But over time they become hard. Then they need to be replaced. I have replacement tubes but my Audi does a better job of it than me, and it's a nice time to visit with her. Really, jane, that was almost insulting. After 47 years of being deaf, I do know this stuff.

Really!?! That's rude. Yeah, users can change their tubing, but not all of us like to do it ourselves. That's a personal choice and none of your business.

Good grief... earmold tubes gets worn over time and needs replaced. I'd have audi do the job and ensure the ear molds are in good shape. I've had earmolds replaced a few times, it's a good idea to pay a visit to audi to do this task than do it yourself. You don't need to be rude to ask this kind of question. Again, people's choices is none of your business and you should leave that alone.

Thinking what a bad day I had with tinnitus but it is getting better. This only hits me a few times a year. Dizziness and blurriness and crying, just arghhhh.

Hope you feel better soon, AlleyCat. I know you will have it taken care of, though. {{{Hugs}}}

I ATTEMPT to keep my tubings clean but it's difficult to do as they do wear out and become stiff over time and the amount of wax i get goes right into the tube lol. Sure I could change it but a)I'm too lazy 2) I don't trust myself with the measuring, iii) While I can see what I'm doing it's still a challenge and last- seems just easier to go have the audi do it- they have the proper tools- I don't because I have little money to spare.

As it is you are supposed to change the tubing I think every 3-6 months. I've had the same tubing for more than 6 months now- not ideal or perfect but again... audiology/tubing isn't in my budget.

sometimes i use pipe cleaner (wire with white furry around it) to use to clean. it helped a lot. Now i don't wear my hearing aid anymore.

I am thinking Christmas is almost here.

I don't wanna even think about Christmas or Thanksgiving. That just means it's COLD here. :)

I can’t wait to see Trans Siberian Orchestra ( TSO) in December.

Thinking what a bad day I had with tinnitus but it is getting better. This only hits me a few times a year. Dizziness and blurriness and crying, just arghhhh.
I am not sure which one is worse tinnitis or vertigo? I get dizzy in the morning sometimes. Lasts all day long. So annoying! I hope you feel better by now!

I googled TSO. Oh, boy...they put on a show!

Yes, they do. My first TSO concert was on my birthday last year. I had the greatest time . They are back on the road coming in December.
They have an east coast and west coast crew. They maybe be playing in your state check it out ! They have two performances one in the afternoon and one in the evening usually how it goes. They rock!

Back