What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Your friend argues with him/her self on the phone? I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see that.

Oh, yes! me too! This person cusses a lot, drinks too, has questionable morals, everything I ever wanted in a friend.

I'll be back to Turkey this weekend,finally.I will try new hearing aids though,i am not excited for that.I just pray that I'll find the good one for me please,it's going so worse,I want to heal please.

I am thinking, how nostalgic I am. The DJ mentioned my name on the airwaves after , she played the song I requested. The station is coming to an end soon. Great memories.

Thinking how the peak season will turn out this year... box truck rentals came in at my work yesterday to use for peak. I'm sure they will be getting more rentals soon.

Sleep. Taking a nap before I go to bed.

tumblr_nfe7tlvZ0W1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I need to brush up my "listening" skills. If I improve, I may not get called "irritating".

Thinking this is the most exciting World Series... many of the scoring were homeruns.

Anticipating seeing my daughter’s wedding pics. The photographer will be sending her 3 discs and one is for me.

Thinking what a bad day I had with tinnitus but it is getting better. This only hits me a few times a year. Dizziness and blurriness and crying, just arghhhh.

Thank you, Reba. It's gotten a lot better. I skipped the trick-o-treaters tonight for the first time ever. I needed that timeout.

Hope tinnitus passes quickly and you feel better soon. :hug:

Back