What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Oh no no... the tomatoes do not melt if done right... these are yummy I always have a tomato plant just for these... green tomatoes are not ripe and so they are really firm... cooking them will soften them nicely ...

oh alright....something is new to me lol

Wondering why I'm back on this forum as don't know anyone here anymore but on other hand trying to quit FB for a week and see if its gets better

Wondering why I'm back on this forum as don't know anyone here anymore but on other hand trying to quit FB for a week and see if its gets better
Welcome back to the forum! I hope you find a topic to talk about on this forum!

Man, I'm with you. FB drives me nuts. I use it for a week and it's all like, "That #!@&! She stole my boyfriend and pooped on my dog!!!"

Although you could say that Facebook is technically an echo chamber, so what does that say about me? :whistle:

Hi SilverRoxy, regarding paying for your prescription pills, have you contacted the drug manufacturer? When I worked in the Pharmacy, there is a book that you can look up all manufacturers, address and phone numbers. I was able to help quite a few customers get a cost reduction or even free medication. Worth a try.
Good news. I contacted the drug manufacturer. They will give me free medication in few weeks! :mrgreen:

Back