What are you thinking about? Part VIII

It really isn't. :lol: Spam originated in Minnesota. I've never liked it much.
Crappy stated the spam fact. I don't really care for spam. I do use ham steak by Farmer John or regular ham lunch meat.

I did make the ham slider on Kings Hawaiian bread and it was good!

I do like Kings Hawaiian bread too. Which is funny considering I don't really like bread :)

I do like Kings Hawaiian bread too. Which is funny considering I don't really like bread :)
I am not a spam eater but something says, the Kings bread and the spam go hand in hand.

Kings Hawaiian bread tops any bread in my opinion lol

Happy that my Dad is home from the hospital finally. He has Cellulitis. Going to be a while to recover.

I'm thinking about @SilverRoxy taking her doggie to the vets today. :(
Thank you for thinking of me. Vet is going to give me another week to see if my dog improves with human food. Unfortunately, my dog got sick eating human food. Bad diaherra.

Thinking and praying for my dad and friends in the affected areas in Houston. It's pretty bad down there from Harvey. Dad is okay.. some friend's homes got flooded.

Thinking and praying for my dad and friends in the affected areas in Houston. It's pretty bad down there from Harvey. Dad is okay.. some friend's homes got flooded.

All the best to your dad. I have a sis in the north houston-humble area. Even that far north, main roads are flooded. Crazy.

Back