What are you thinking about? Part VIII

That it's only 4 am on a Saturday. I've been waking up extra early recently. Sigh.

Planning a trip to San Diego soon to visit my friends. It will be fun!

I was invited to Oregon to go whale-watching with a couple friends. They say if I lie in their wooden boat in the ocean past midnight, I could "hear" the whales singing and clicking through vibrations. Hmmmm.

I was invited to Oregon to go whale-watching with a couple friends. They say if I lie in their wooden boat in the ocean past midnight, I could "hear" the whales singing and clicking through vibrations. Hmmmm.

Sounds like fun not sure if I would lie in a wooden boat past midnight .

To Cappy , I can come up with a lot of crazy scenes haha

Sounds like fun not sure if I would lie in a wooden boat past midnight .
I don't blame you. My friends are sort of weird. It turns out they think I have issues that demand sessions in an isolation chamber. Lol. I think I'll take them up on it, but it will be a couple months or whenever the sea is calm. Woot!

How stressed I'm feeling right now. I lost my job yesterday.

At least I went swimming this morning.

Thought I remembered you posting what I added the bold to so looked it up. Can't help but hope the job hunting is going well.

Gosh, I didn't know about your job, AlleyCat.
But I know you will replace it with a better one! Hang in there.

Thinking about my annual train trip. Just booked my train tickets (will fly out and visit family before I start my train journey). New routes for me. Yay!

Thinking about my annual train trip. Just booked my train tickets (will fly out and visit family before I start my train journey). New routes for me. Yay!

For some unknown reason this made me think of The City of New Orleans that comes through my home town. Have you ever ridden it?

Back