What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Kids go back to their mom's full time tomorrow :( They've been here full time since August, and I had them a lot of the summer, too.
Unfortunately they are going to be packing up a lot tonight, so not as much fun time left.
I'm also getting ready to move in a few months and they are a little sad about that.

I am thinking about a friend that is dying and going to be taken off life support tomorrow. He has Tuberous Sclerosis. He is only about 36 years old. So sad!
I am sorry to know that. It is part of life, but still hurts.

How excited to be going swimming today. Today is just recreational swim, Wednesdays is swimnastics.

Is the indoor pool at park? How far from your home? You are lucky!
It is a community pool that is attached to the junior high school. It's about 3 miles from my house. Very nice locker rooms and showers. I don't know for sure, but I assume the junior high and high school swim teams probably use that pool too.

It is a community pool that is attached to the junior high school. It's about 3 miles from my house. Very nice locker rooms and showers. I don't know for sure, but I assume the junior high and high school swim teams probably use that pool too.
Wow fancy school! That's not far! Enjoy your day!

<As I suspected> Apparently she said something on Saturday during the Women's March that certain people here didn't like.

Back