What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about all the crazy holiday madness that is about to unfold in the next couple of days!

Thinking of the Merry Holidays also....but also thinking for everyone to be safe...and aware of ur surroundings...locking ur doors at this time of year is very wise too....even car doors as you are traveling anywhere...so many car jackings, break-ins and purse snatchings....

watching tv of 100most popular toys. just show tamagotchi and remembering letting my sons one die because i forgot it and all the tears i got

Thinking I am not happy with Comcast right now. Hopefully they can fix this issue I am having.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about my friend , she's going through an awful divorce.

I am bit disgusted , her soon to be ex- husband didn't do a thing when his friend saw a pic of his teenage daughter and the friend said , "she's hot" is this appropriate ?

Wirelessly posted

I am bit disgusted , her soon to be ex- husband didn't do a thing when his friend saw a pic of his teenage daughter and the friend said , "she's hot" is this appropriate ?

Well...my son was looking at some of our picture albums and found a picture of myself when I was in my 30's....he said..."You were Hot"!...Guessing that' s the way people (hearing) are talking these days...:hmm:...I didn't feel slighted at all...So just taking it with a grain of salt, ya know?..just sayin'

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

Well...my son was looking at some of our picture albums and found a picture of myself when I was in my 30's....he said..."You were Hot"!...Guessing that' s the way people (hearing) are talking these days...:hmm:...I didn't feel slighted at all...So just taking it with a grain of salt, ya know?..just sayin'

Yes, depends on text RR. The way my friend described it , this was not take by a grain of salt :( my friend was disgusted and upset.

Enjoyed several speeches off phone application "TED".. some were interesting. Thinking about them speeches, and movie "Ip Man"... starting to move onto my training programs for 2013-2014...

Wirelessly posted

My bf got the day off work :)

I'm thinking about my son's mouth and teeth. At 5:30 PM Christmas Eve, he was playing dodgeball outside with the neighborhood children and tripped and fell directly into an iron fence. His mouth and tooth broke the fall, and he knocked off 75% of his right top center big tooth. What makes it worse is that he has/had big teeth and it was his permanent adult tooth.

We went for an emergency dental visit and she rebuilt his tooth with some sort of plastic material. I felt so bad for him. He is such an amazingly strong boy though- he didn't cry at all. My son is very strong which will continue to serve him well.

I'm thinking about my son's mouth and teeth. At 5:30 PM Christmas Eve, he was playing dodgeball outside with the neighborhood children and tripped and fell directly into an iron fence. His mouth and tooth broke the fall, and he knocked off 75% of his right top center big tooth. What makes it worse is that he has/had big teeth and it was his permanent adult tooth.

We went for an emergency dental visit and she rebuilt his tooth with some sort of plastic material. I felt so bad for him. He is such an amazingly strong boy though- he didn't cry at all. My son is very strong which will continue to serve him well.

That's too bad. A similar thing happened to my younger daughter when she was pushed down playing tag and her mouth hit a tree root. Her tooth was rebuilt just like your son's, but now as an adult, it is some kind of porcelain crown , I believe.

That's too bad. A similar thing happened to my younger daughter when she was pushed down playing tag and her mouth hit a tree root. Her tooth was rebuilt just like your son's, but now as an adult, it is some kind of porcelain crown , I believe.

Yeah, we have to wait and see if the tooth is going to die. Sometimes it can take 2 months, 2 years, or 20 years- you just don't know. When and if that happens he will need a root canal, or worst case scenario an extraction.

With all the advancements with cosmetic dentistry, they don't look so bad.

I am trying to be positive, and be grateful that it was only 75% of his tooth, and not the whole thing. :)

My son also...they rebuilt his front tooth...looks real good and natural. He'll also be getting braces soon, and he whines and whines about that...having to wear them 1 or 2 years, due to a baby tooth that has to be pulled and the permanent tooth came out in the top of his gum....Boys are really tough!

@CSign - Omgosh, ouch!

I'm thinking about how my husband's aunt wants me to print out pictures from my facebook and mail them to her so she can make his grandma a calendar. Problem is she has facebook and a computer and is too cheap to just print them off herself which only costs a couple of dollars and then she won't have to wait for me to mail them. It's stupid and now I'm irritated lol

@CSign - Omgosh, ouch!

I'm thinking about how my husband's aunt wants me to print out pictures from my facebook and mail them to her so she can make his grandma a calendar. Problem is she has facebook and a computer and is too cheap to just print them off herself which only costs a couple of dollars and then she won't have to wait for me to mail them. It's stupid and now I'm irritated lol

Tell her to just copy and upload to VistaPrint and she can make a nice calendar that is very professional cheaply.

I wouldn't do that for someone who was just cheap. If you do , she will keep trying to take advantage of you.

I'm thinking how much I hate Comcast and what a joke their "Tech Experts or Advisers" are.

I ended up setting them to print at a walgreens across the street from her house (oh how I love the internet). She'll have to pay a couple of dollars when she picks them up still, but it's better than paying it myself and then mailing them. I half-heartedly offered to pay for the prints, but was glad when she said "no, that's okay" and didn't push or insist as I'm sure she would have accepted if I offered a second time lol. It's not like they are expensive, it was just really irritating that she wanted me to do it in the first place for a gift for someone else that will be addressed FROM HER and not from all of us that contributed.

Thinking things are just plain old crazy. One of the malls in our area was evacuated today. Apparently there were some loud popping noises and people thought it was gun shots. Everyone was running in panic to get out. This is a huge mall that was full with holiday shoppers.

The latest is that there was a fight between two groups of teenagers and there was some loud noises. Their saying there was no gun shots but are not saying what really happened. The mall was opened an hour later after they had made some arrests. Just glad I wasn't there. I wouldn't have heard anything and I can't run due to my broken leg. I was so happy when a new mall opened much closer so I never shop at that other mall anymore.

I'm thinking Office Depot computer techs have more brains and knowledge than the ones at Best Buy.

Finally have my internet woes worked out for my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back