What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Office Depot computer techs have more brains and knowledge than the ones at Best Buy.

Finally have my internet woes worked out for my computer.

:applause:

I am thinking I would like to hear back from some people I have missed...........

I am thinking I would like to hear back from some people I have missed...........

Things are going to settle down after the Holidays. SOmetimes, I hate the Holidays.

By the way, nice to hear from you. It's nice to have you back.

Wondering how much the fall off the fiscal cliff is going to hurt me. I'm struggling to stay "within budget" (unlike the gov't) and not have to keep taking money from my small nest egg.

Thinking how I love having two weeks off for the holidays. Helps me to re-energize for the rest of the school year. This first part of the school year was the most difficult in the 10 years I have worked there.

Thinking about this snotty & hacking cold I got the day after Xmas....and know who I got it from....grrrrr....Picked up some Breathe Right Nasal Strips and another bottle of Codeine Cough Syrup from the Pharmacy....Oh boy!

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Thinking about this snotty & hacking cold I got the day after Xmas....and know who I got it from....grrrrr....Picked up some Breathe Right Nasal Strips and another bottle of Codeine Cough Syrup from the Pharmacy....Oh boy!

Get well soon RR

I'm thinking that I wish I would break away from the current life that I have. Now that Christmas is done with, I wish that rest of Holidays can be over with. Then my joy of life would return.

I'm thinking that I wish I would break away from the current life that I have. Now that Christmas is done with, I wish that rest of Holidays can be over with. Then my joy of life would return.

Wishing you the best of Luck....There are set-backs too...it's how we deal with them that counts...and of course, that matters.

Wirelessly posted

When a couple has a dispute, make sure you stay calm and listen before rambling.

im thinking of what to decide - dirt around the concrete pieces of pour concrete around pieces for the dog run. seems simple but i'm stuck , i hate this indecision!

Thinking about what could be causing our internet woes all over again. Must be this airport and these ceilings.

Thinking about what could be causing our internet woes all over again. Must be this airport and these ceilings.

You have given NO description of what the "woes" are. If any of us are to have any hope of helping you we need to know what is happening. And I believe there is a electronics section here on Aldeaf where you may find help.

You have given NO description of what the "woes" are. If any of us are to have any hope of helping you we need to know what is happening. And I believe there is a electronics section here on Aldeaf where you may find help.

Have given the info here and there over the last 2 weeks or so. Not expecting much. Sneakernet was a big help already. Now, it's just a Comcast issue.

We have Xfinity triple deal with cable, landline and high-speed internet. I upped the internet to something like "Extreme 50" service for faster video capabilities or some such. Daughter's desktop computer has the router hooked to it. XBox in far back room is connecting to XBox live wirelessly. Netbook in front bedroom gets internet wirelessly. Both Nintendo DSi XL's get internet wirelessly. I was buying USB network adapters for my desktop. Every adapter I bought knocked the Wifi offline for the house. Nothing worked for more than 5 minutes. Now, I have a mini-adapter kit that one unit plugs into the wall and connects to the router via ethernet. The other little unit plugs into another room and connects to my computer via ethernet. I have internet. But, all of a sudden, after a day or so, we are losing wifi for the netbook or DSi's. We even lost landline connection. Comcast was contacted and we have been dealing with them for a few days and they have no answers and refuse to send someone out to the house.

I know this could have gone to the area for help, but I was just making a simple comment.

Have given the info here and there over the last 2 weeks or so. Not expecting much. Sneakernet was a big help already. Now, it's just a Comcast issue.

We have Xfinity triple deal with cable, landline and high-speed internet. I upped the internet to something like "Extreme 50" service for faster video capabilities or some such. Daughter's desktop computer has the router hooked to it. XBox in far back room is connecting to XBox live wirelessly. Netbook in front bedroom gets internet wirelessly. Both Nintendo DSi XL's get internet wirelessly. I was buying USB network adapters for my desktop. Every adapter I bought knocked the Wifi offline for the house. Nothing worked for more than 5 minutes. Now, I have a mini-adapter kit that one unit plugs into the wall and connects to the router via ethernet. The other little unit plugs into another room and connects to my computer via ethernet. I have internet. But, all of a sudden, after a day or so, we are losing wifi for the netbook or DSi's. We even lost landline connection. Comcast was contacted and we have been dealing with them for a few days and they have no answers and refuse to send someone out to the house.

I know this could have gone to the area for help, but I was just making a simple comment.

I can sympathize with ya....COMCAST....And it was ongoing from August to Nov. of this year....(phone)...as for the VP and Internet....I was the one who finally found the missed connection that Comcast overlooked...and after 5 Techs coming here...and saying "It's the Computer".....

The Phone....everytime I tried to make a TTY call...a recording would come up....saying..."Your long distance service has been discontinued, please call customer service 48201"....I was not even trying to make a long distance call...and at first, blamed it on AT&T...and it was an all-out WAR between me and Comcast....I emailed them every, every, every day!...Did a Live Chat also...and finally when I threatened to file a complaint with the ADA....that did the Trick!...2 days later...my phone service was working perfectly....

You always get the "I apologize for the inconveniece"....and..."I'm gonna escalate this to my Supervisor"....whenever you call Customer Service....I raised HOLY HELL...went Downtown and filed a Complaint....

Everything is working really good now.....and hope you can get ur troubles to working out soon!

thinking my house a sh1t tip i need clear it up before son comes but i cant be arsed do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back