What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking a severe storm is headed my way, and I hope to be out standing in it if it lowers the temperature!

:P Shall I buy an extra for you?

Nah, the A/C is working fine for me (It's uncomfortably cold at work). I'm enjoying not having to put all my winter gear on.

Now, tonight & tomorrow night I may wish I was in a cold place as it's going to be miserable backstage. Luckily we are wearing our black (t-shirt, pants, shoes) rather than "costume" shirt (long-sleeved) this year. Plus we have long periods between scene changes where we can go into the a/c'd dressing room area.

staying with friends and her dughter just come in big lot fish chips and already had a cake,it 11am and i trying think how to get rid of them without hurting people feeling,so come to bedroom with them

Thinking about a friend who put on makeup, eye shadow, mascara, etc., etc. and went out shopping, came back with everything smeared all over her face due to the humidity....:giggle:...Wearing makeup in this weather is a "no-no" if ur gonna be outside 5 minutes or more.....Tough Luck if you're not a "natural beauty" I'm guessing....:giggle:

Thinking I have some wonderful and supportive friends and family.

This heat is unbearable.

Not guessing that everyone agrees with ur statement....the drought is gonna affect the farm crops and next year...food is gonna sky-rocket.....will we be having more "Zombies"?.....

Thinking a severe storm is headed my way, and I hope to be out standing in it if it lowers the temperature!

I think we're going to get a severe storm soon as Marty is acting strange. He been hiding under my night table and now it under my desk . He small enough to fix under things! I wanted to stand in the rain too but we been getting lighting with our storms .

I want to plan do visit to see anything around another see next :P

I am thinking it will be 86 degrees here today, and while normally I would complain , it is wonderful after the heat wave we just lived through.

i thinking i go lay down and watch olympics see what hard earned tax has paid for

I am thinking it will be 86 degrees here today, and while normally I would complain , it is wonderful after the heat wave we just lived through.

Our theater group got t-shirts this year ... "You know your a Brandywiner when..."

and on of the items was "You think 87 degrees and 75% humidity is cool"

We got rained out last night. :( But at least we didn't have to deal with the heat & humidity. Rain date is Monday, when the heat & humidity returns after it goes away on Sunday. Seem to be getting the beautiful weather on the days we don't have rehearsal or show.

Thinking that I really wished that I could have been a fly on the wall of the kitchen when MIL and contractor had a talk earlier.

I'm wondering if we have ppl here from Charlotte, North Carolina since I'm looking for ppl from there...
^^

I'm wondering if we have ppl here from Charlotte, North Carolina since I'm looking for ppl from there...
^^

Feel sure there are some people from Charlotte and the surrounding areas....I'm a native of Wilmington....but now in Florida....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back